*** Official Epl Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 ***

Mols94

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southampton only play something like 3 of last seasons top 8 in the first 13 game weeks so it's worth sticking with Pelle in the medium term.

Lukaku's value might drop because of Everton's brutal run so you could potentially pick him up about week 10 for well below what he's probably worth then and get a good return.

Is Gomez likely to play for Liverpool every week?

You don't get many top six startering defenders for 4.5 million so wondering whether to pick him up at the weekend, even as a fourth or even fifth choice defender, before his price increases.

I'd take the chance on him as he done well against Stoke, don't see why he'd be dropped right now and with Bournemouth at home coming up there's a good chance of another clean-sheet for him

I'd take the chance on him as he done well against Stoke, don't see why he'd be dropped right now and with Bournemouth at home coming up there's a good chance of another clean-sheet for him

I read that he's been really impressive in pre season too so I think he's played his way into the first team and considering he didn't look out of place against Stoke at all I'm thinking he might be a first team player now. Is Moreno injured?

Surely going to be a better bet for points than Coates will be over the course of the season, even if it's as a bit part player? :lol:

I read that he's been really impressive in pre season too so I think he's played his way into the first team and considering he didn't look out of place against Stoke at all I'm thinking he might be a first team player now. Is Moreno injured?

Surely going to be a better bet for points than Coates will be over the course of the season, even if it's as a bit part player? :lol:

As far as I'm aware Moreno is fine, no injuries so I can only imagine Rodgers first choices are Clyne & Gomez.

He'll out-score Coates with ease IMO :lol:

Gomez price has just changed to 4.6 btw in case you missed that.

As far as I'm aware Moreno is fine, no injuries so I can only imagine Rodgers first choices are Clyne & Gomez.

He'll out-score Coates with ease IMO :lol:

Gomez price has just changed to 4.6 btw in case you missed that.

Noticed that. Was going to hold off until I had two free transfers but took the hit and got him in just now in place of Coates incase his price goes up anymore.

Even if he doesn't hold down a place at left back he can play right across the back line so he'll get plenty of game time IMO.

I still have 1.9 million in the bank so my next couple of transfers will be a first choice keeper in place of Hennessey & a more attack minded replacement for Coquelin.

Has everyone remembered to do their team for this week?

Because of the match being played tonight teams had to be picked before 18.45.

Hopefully not. I need the advantage. :(