*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Struggling to find the bumamuru v aigle noir sun result and a think so is every football result provider on earth, need over 3 goals in it for £75 

2-0 to the away mob going by twitter mate 

On 20/03/2020 at 15:40, glasgow argyle said:

Increasingly unlikely that leagues can finish this season,  as far as outright bets go I think the best way to settle English and Scottish premiership is dead heat rules, as both these leagues only have one other challenger Man City and ourselves who can mathematically stop septic and liverpool, so half your stake goes on 2 teams in each league,  easy solution!!!!!!!!!, however  the other  English leagues could have as many as 16 teams who could still win the title so that's a bit of a minefield,  and unlikely way to settle,  and for each way accumulators would be almost impossible to settle,  I still don't see the bookies declaring all outright bets void and returning all stakes,  I await with a vested interest in the solution to this betting industry quandary. 

Just bumping this up as nothing else to comment on just now, I.d be interested in the views of others on how this might pan out 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I think the bookies will null and void the season mate on ante post bets 

At least that way I stand to get my stakes back,  however a bit disappointed that a lot of my bets were on course to return a profit, the negative is and returns would have been payable at end of May , perhaps bookies will wait until June/July before deciding all bets are void.

On 26/03/2020 at 15:20, glasgow argyle said:

At least that way I stand to get my stakes back,  however a bit disappointed that a lot of my bets were on course to return a profit, the negative is and returns would have been payable at end of May , perhaps bookies will wait until June/July before deciding all bets are void.

Some reports that England might resume playing behind closed doors in July, at neutral venues,  with games on live TV every day to complete this season.  Part of the thinking behind this is to give the general public something to keep them content during this unprecedented crisis.   Teams to stay in nearby hotels to prevent unnecessary travel, I saw that stadiums in London were being considered as providing neutral venues but I find that difficult to comprehend as that area is the worst affected in the UK.  However July is still a long time away, so a lot can change in coming weeks,  not yet seen anything similar being considered for Scotland. Just putting that out through boredom,  and it's a case of watch this space.