English Football

Clemdog

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Danny Welbeck on the bench for Arsenal and Ross Barkley starting for Chelsea are the only two English players out of 36 stripped, any youth thinking about heading there however talented would be wise to observe that stat.

I think when they observe their back balance they won’t give a monkeys 

I watched something a while back, a Chelsea youth player went out and bought his dad a brand spanking new Fuck off Jag for his birthday and as a thank you for all his support etc. 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

I think when they observe their back balance they won’t give a monkeys 

I watched something a while back, a Chelsea youth player went out and bought his dad a brand spanking new Fuck off Jag for his birthday and as a thank you for all his support etc. 

Maybe but any footballer with anything about him at all will want to play football.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Maybe but any footballer with anything about him at all will want to play football.

I know mate, but in this day in age, a young lad who can post alsorts of pictures training with Chelsea or Man City etc on his social media will probably be more important to him than running out ever week for a team like Barnsley or sheff Wednesday or something