Daily Rhebel

Rangers Lady

Joey Barton admits regrets over move to Rangers and says there are days he thinks 'why did I do that?

Rangers star Joey Barton faces SFA ban after being accused of betting on Celtic game

Joey Barton Celtic claim rubbished by Peter Lawwell: He wanted to sign for us

Joey Barton slates Scottish football and says 'It’s a much lower level and I’m trying to help people improve'

Joey Barton is not nice ... he can be vile! Former team-mate Danny Mills has a pop at under-fire Rangers midfielder

They don't miss an opportunity, not ever.

All the headlines with little to back them up in the article

Plenty of "Sources" supplying endless put downs

Now I'm not defending Barton,  I got slated on here for my opinions when he signed and after when he came out with his "I'm in a different league" claim

Barton and his family are born and bred tarriers and as most on here know a tarrier is of a completely different mind set to us decent folks 

But this isn'ae another debate about him, it's about another coordinated sustained attack on the club from the BBC and the Rhebel

Why read it or buy it ?  I don't, but everywhere you go on social/anti social media there are attacks on our Club with nobody bar Vanguard Bears asking for evidence or retractions

The woman from the Rebel re the cup final lies is still on their wage bill 

Also they are wheeling Sutton out to keep attacking MW. They are smelling blood and with Joey Barton saga yet to continue for weeks they will take every opportunity to get at us.

OUR columnist and former Celtic striker reckons the Rangers boss is close to the sack at Ibrox after a poor start.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Also they are wheeling Sutton out to keep attacking MW. They are smelling blood and with Joey Barton saga yet to continue for weeks they will take every opportunity to get at us.

OUR columnist and former Celtic striker reckons the Rangers boss is close to the sack at Ibrox after a poor start.

Sutton is wrong more than he is right.

He talks shite in a shite newspaper.

42 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Joey Barton admits regrets over move to Rangers and says there are days he thinks 'why did I do that?

Rangers star Joey Barton faces SFA ban after being accused of betting on Celtic game

Joey Barton Celtic claim rubbished by Peter Lawwell: He wanted to sign for us

Joey Barton slates Scottish football and says 'It’s a much lower level and I’m trying to help people improve'

Joey Barton is not nice ... he can be vile! Former team-mate Danny Mills has a pop at under-fire Rangers midfielder

They don't miss an opportunity, not ever.

All the headlines with little to back them up in the article

Plenty of "Sources" supplying endless put downs

Now I'm not defending Barton,  I got slated on here for my opinions when he signed and after when he came out with his "I'm in a different league" claim

Barton and his family are born and bred tarriers and as most on here know a tarrier is of a completely different mind set to us decent folks 

But this isn'ae another debate about him, it's about another coordinated sustained attack on the club from the BBC and the Rhebel

Why read it or buy it ?  I don't, but everywhere you go on social/anti social media there are attacks on our Club with nobody bar Vanguard Bears asking for evidence or retractions

The woman from the Rebel re the cup final lies is still on their wage bill 

You will probably get a hard time for posting it but you are not wrong .

Sadly they probably own our two bitches King and Murray who wouldn't dare say a word against 

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Like moths to a flame, some folk just can't stay away from that rhag.

Like I said in the post, I don't buy it and don't give them clicks so not really moths to flame, bit more who the fuck if anyone fights our corner

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Like moths to a flame, some folk just can't stay away from that rhag.

Simply not buying it or not reading this repugnant excuse for beggars propaganda is not enough .

The fuckers have a clear agenda as few of tabloids do .

That cunt Murray should be made to eat the rhag for a year 

Id ram it

14 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

This is just courageous eh mate 

The rebel helped engineer King and Murrays pathway to Control but don't expect anyone from our club going against them 

53 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

They were never going to miss the opportunity. MW kept them at arms length and they now have their biggest opportunity to get back at him, with the result against the scum and Barton.

The no.1 attack dog has been unleashed, who is a vile prick, but all part of the demonisation process in undermining the club. The sad thing is, we do appear to be complicit in this by not going on the attack with these cunts.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They were never going to miss the opportunity. MW kept them at arms length and they now have their biggest opportunity to get back at him, with the result against the scum and Barton.

The no.1 attack dog has been unleashed, who is a vile prick, but all part of the demonisation process in undermining the club. The sad thing is, we do appear to be complicit in this by not going on the attack with these cunts.

A Statement last year from the Club, ignore what you read in the press

Same as the dignified silence despite a promise to the contrary, prior to getting the keys of course

So many seem happy to sit back and ignore it, same people who let Dr Death run his mouth around the same time the EBTs became an issue for national concern 

As we speak BBC have got Barton as the main Sporting headline for betting on Barca, a story the Rebel are claiming as an exclusive 

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I worked at anderston quay for many years and the DR at that time was considered a quality, reliable newspaper - but, as time goes on and we have allowed the timmigrant nation to take over those institutions, they have slowly became a venomous cesspit for those republican tramps. From the media and politics - Scotlands largest city is falling to these cunts - and who's fault is that - none other than the indigenous Scots - we have so far, and are still busy handing our nation over to them.  Never buy those rags and never vote snp - for your sake, for your children's sake, and for their children's sake.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Simply not buying it or not reading this repugnant excuse for beggars propaganda is not enough .

The fuckers have a clear agenda as few of tabloids do .

That cunt Murray should be made to eat the rhag for a year 

Id ram it

Rebel and Mini Ave a symbiotic relationship, don't ever see that changing, too much debt to be paid back.