"Come on the Rangers Ma Man"

RFCRobertson

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Brilliant mate ...... there's one going about with the same content only with brenda in it .... priceless .....:D

:uk:

Any chance of a link :lol:

I thought Barton's take on him and his mid-life crisis teeth was good because he does have a Carry On movie look about him or the dodgy creep from a Charlie Chaplin or Benny Hill film. 

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Any chance of a link :lol:

I thought Barton's take on him and his mid-life crisis teeth was good because he does have a Carry On movie look about him or the dodgy creep from a Charlie Chaplin or Benny Hill film. 

:D

My son had it on his phone mate ...... he was sent it from one of his mates, another supporter ..... when I see him next I'll get the link ..... or perhaps some kind chap on here will post it sooner for us all to enjoy .... (tu)

How would you recognise Rogic in the street?

Why even approach one of their players for a wee shitey unfunny video?

I find all these videos embarrassing.

If you see a Rangers player say hi or give a nod of appreciation  or if you somehow manage to recognise one of their players ignore them and don't give them the satisfaction of you knowing who they are.

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

If you see a Rangers player say hi or give a nod of appreciation  or if you somehow manage to recognise one of their players ignore them and don't give them the satisfaction of you knowing who they are.

Sorry mate .... I once ran into Bobo Baldy at the Italian centre when he was with them, and derived the greatest of pleasure in giving him my most convincing mystic Meg impersonation, combined with a version of a masonic handshake, smiling straight into his face, saying .... "How you doing Bobo .... you know you're fucked as far as this season's league goes mate don't ye? ... that's my wee prophesy .... have nice day"

Even though he was not technically a devout rattler ..... he was rattled by my premonition that day, and couldn't get away from me quick enough.

Needless to say I was right .... we did win the league that season ..... who would have thunk it ..... :D.

14 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

It's all the rage.  I remember someone doing it to Cummings in the summer.  

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Sorry mate .... I once ran into Bobo Baldy at the Italian centre when he was with them, and derived the greatest of pleasure in giving him my most convincing mystic Meg impersonation, combined with a version of a masonic handshake, smiling straight into his face, saying .... "How you doing Bobo .... you know you're fucked as far as this season's league goes mate don't ye? ... that's my wee prophesy .... have nice day"

Even though he was not technically a devout rattler ..... he was rattled by my premonition that day, and couldn't get away from me quick enough.

Needless to say I was right .... we did win the league that season ..... who would have thunk it ..... :D.

I doubt Bobo Balde knows who Mystic Meg is, mate.  He was probably living in France when she was on British TV?

26 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I doubt Bobo Balde knows who Mystic Meg is, mate.  He was probably living in France when she was on British TV?

:blink:

Oh! sorry mate .... She was on the telly when he was playing in this country (2001-2009) and the only one that came to mind as I was typing my wee story ... Big Bobo probably wouldn't have known Magic Marvo, Dante, Ibn'Arabi, Tukaram, Cassandra or even Gandalf  .......come to think of it nor would many, hence me using a bit of poetic licence to convey my message  ..... :P

But thanks for your historically inaccurate input anyway mate .... (tu)

Oh! just before I go ......... WOOOOOSSSSHHHH!

40 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

That's what most people do but its only weans having a laugh. Just a bit of harmless humour. Teenagers are going to get a laugh out of doing shit like that but even a miserable old bastard in his 30s like me can when the player reacts with such a serious look. Why they don't just laugh is what I find funny.

I seen another one were Craig Bellemy just about told a Rangers fan to piss off because he wanted him to sign a Rangers top when he was with CITY. Even 6 months with that lot turns them into arseholes :lol:

No wonder Mark Viduka got depressed and went on the sick for three months before coming to Scotland after signing for them.

What a match that was!  Played them off the park.. especially Lee and Barrie down the left hand side in the first half.  What did Mo say at HT?  "Am I watching Barca here?"

Tell you what.. Halliday's pen was superb... The pressure Andy must have felt?  And.. delivered with class and style. (tu)

Bobo Balde was driving behind us on the m77 once and I stuck the finger up to him (I was young) and he waved with a smile, daft cunt was either being smug or he thought I was waving at him 

I seen Anthony Stokes out in Livingston one night and it took every ounce of strength I had not to break his inbred tarrier nose 

I mind walking past Neil Alexander up Glasgow town centre, he was with his Mrs and a baby in a pram. It was after the Fiorentina game and I went 'Neil you're a legend' he just laughed and said 'cheers m888' 

true story btw

26 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Bobo Balde was driving behind us on the m77 once and I stuck the finger up to him (I was young) and he waved with a smile, daft cunt was either being smug or he thought I was waving at him 

I seen Anthony Stokes out in Livingston one night and it took every ounce of strength I had not to break his inbred tarrier nose 

(tu)

Nice one mate ...... In the same way that KM expressed his self control when that mick fuck was giving him abuse in his local supermarket ..... especially when Kenny was paying cash and that tramp was probably in shoplifting ..... :P