David Goodwillie

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, hammer time said:

Tomorrow's record headline will mention "former Rangers target" guaranteed 

Mind when the stuff was going on the papers had quotes from posts on here :headscratch:

A Dundee united player but they posted quotes from a Rangers fans forum calling the woman a slut I think.

The irony is .We have this footballer who allegedly raped a woman .It's not been a court of law .

.Tomorrow .We will have everyone and their Auntie having their say on the matter .All the MPs will get involved ..The government .Certainly the appeasing fuck pigs at the PF .They will want a nibble .

The papers will have a field day printing when he last farted and all the guff they do .They will take these players apart to shame them .

Yet while a criminal investigation takes place down in England on child sex abuse .Up here .No one wants to touch it ?

No one wants to give it the high profile that this feeding frenzy  will provide the hypocritical bastards .Now isn't that ironic 

But fucking scandalous 

1 hour ago, MasterD said:

Mind when the stuff was going on the papers had quotes from posts on here :headscratch:

A Dundee united player but they posted quotes from a Rangers fans forum calling the woman a slut I think.

There are manybeggar mutants in this Country that look like the ugliest sluts you ever did see .When you travel to other Countries you realise it .The Green and grey  hordes don't do class or pretty 

9 hours ago, stfu said:

Apart from losing his job and everyone calling him a rapist you mean?

He will not be on the register and the fud could have avoided it with an out of court settlement. He knew she was incapable of giving consent and he thought he could hoodwink a Law Lord, him and his pal. Stupid arrogant fucktards deserve what they get. 

15 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

He will not be on the register and the fud could have avoided it with an out of court settlement. He knew she was incapable of giving consent and he thought he could hoodwink a Law Lord, him and his pal. Stupid arrogant fucktards deserve what they get. 

If the situation was as simple as you have suggested then why did it not go to a criminal trial?

I don't disagree that they are stupid and arrogant but I am of the old school that says you are innocent until proven guilty.

51 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Nah. If a case of rape was chucked out against me and I was in a criminal court (or before it even got there) found to have not have raped since there was insufficient evidence would I fucked be giving some leech my hard earned money.

System is a joke, if she was incapable of giving consent which this 'lesser' court ruled then why was it not take to the criminal court? Seems there was not enough there to put it before a jury because there was little chance of a guilty verdict.

Stupid guys done over by a manipulative cash hungry woman and a shoddy not fit for purpose justice system.

Sickening.

56 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree mate on that principal 

I do and I don't 

Because you only ever hear of these types of cases when the alleged is high profile and has plenty of money to throw away 

She could have easily said to the bouncer, wee testimony in civil court and I'll give you a few grand. Bouncers are hardly all moral indivuals, especially in fucking Bathgate, I go out in Bathgate a lot and the people and bouncers are all a bunch of weapons 

That goes for Armadale as well

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I seen on the news the prosecution had nowhere near enough evidence to convince a jury beyond reasonable doubt. That's why it never made it to trial 

Yes. Part of the problem was her alcoholic blackout. I have already read the judgement. His Lordship was not impressed by the footballers at all.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Yes. Part of the problem was her alcoholic blackout. I have already read the judgement. His Lordship was not impressed by the footballers at all.

I just seen on sky sports news Goodwillie is looking at ways to appeal the decision 

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No he took advantage of a girl who was too drunk to give free consent. No sympathy for him.

not got any sympathy  but she knew that she was going back to a flat she went on her own free will

knowing that she was gonna have a wee bit of naughties with 2 guys come on now you saying that she fell asleep soon as she got in ??? as i say no sympathy for the 2 cunts