Billy McNeill

OceanRain

51 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

As a side note, does anyone else think dementia can be caused by heading a football a lot over a long period of time? I read his wife saying she thinks it could be related 

Did they not do studies on it and concluded that it did have an effect and campaigned to ban heading in football? It got laughed at IIRC. 

The balls on those days were like rocks. It would kill this generation of soft players. 

I'm glad to see the Rangers support isn't being arseholes about McNeil. When the sad day comes and minute silences are held across the country I hope the Ibrox crowd does Rangers proud and show respect. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:21 PM, K.A.I said:

Wish the big man all the best.

A real Celtic legend and someone whom I respect unlike so many others.

he also fucking knew ,I remember he bought the Finlayson arms Hotel in Coylton in Ayrshire , Drongan near by is a Rangers stronghold ,it fucking bombed ,the cunt even took the condom machines out of the gents toilet ,a bitter bastard of a man .fuck him.

3 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

he also fucking knew ,I remember he bought the Finlayson arms Hotel in Coylton in Ayrshire , Drongan near by is a Rangers stronghold ,it fucking bombed ,the cunt even took the condom machines out of the gents toilet ,a bitter bastard of a man .fuck him.

Fair point. The more condom machines in Ayrshire, the better.

5 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

Hmmm yeah now you mentioned taking condom machines out the toilets you've won me over fuck him the cunt how dare he 

5 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Did they not do studies on it and concluded that it did have an effect and campaigned to ban heading in football? It got laughed at IIRC. 

The balls on those days were like rocks. It would kill this generation of soft players. 

I'm glad to see the Rangers support isn't being arseholes about McNeil. When the sad day comes and minute silences are held across the country I hope the Ibrox crowd does Rangers proud and show respect. 

3 members of the 66 squad have it.

West Brom always pay tribute to a player who died of a head injury while playing as well.

He is a tim but has my sympathy. I like most on here hate those dirty tim fucks but when it boils down to the person a man and a family the old guard will salute id expect any tim cunt that wasent an absolute cretin to see through. If you are a man of principle then people will respect you for it wither they beleive in it or not. I want to be remembered as an orange bastard bigot cunt! If a tim spouts there shite i'm not interested be true to who u are. I will always be a blue nose but humanity and not being isis helps a common ground ? Its great what you post when ur mwi but its the truth gsogq

13 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

He is a tim but has my sympathy. I like most on here hate those dirty tim fucks but when it boils down to the person a man and a family the old guard will salute id expect any tim cunt that wasent an absolute cretin to see through. If you are a man of principle then people will respect you for it wither they beleive in it or not. I want to be remembered as an orange bastard bigot cunt! If a tim spouts there shite i'm not interested be true to who u are. I will always be a blue nose but humanity and not being isis helps a common ground ? Its great what you post when ur mwi but its the truth gsogq

Incase anyone was in doubt am burst dribbleing shite am trying to say a spade is a spade. If you stand by your principles you'll be respected for it. Your either blue or green you stand by your beliefs you'l gain more respect for it. Theres nothing worse than a turncoat, am away to ma bed god save our gratiouse queen ?????? One flag one country vote no! 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having empathy

No-one is going to think you're less of a Rangers fan if you genuinely feel a bit of empathy towards someone with a horrible disease, even if they did play for celtc.

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having empathy

No-one is going to think you're less of a Rangers fan if you genuinely feel a bit of empathy towards someone with a horrible disease, even if they did play for celtc.

The bigger man Gaz ?

Can't say I have had to deal with dementia in my family, but good luck to him and his family battling this scourge.

He's a Tim through and through, but I won't detract from what he did as a football professional in 1967 onwards.

They blag on about how great Rodgers' team is but they couldn't hold a candle to McNeill's team.

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, Virtuoso said:

He knew....now he doesn't.

A bastard of a disease but I won't be joining in with the faux-grief that is being shown on social media.

A hate-filled bastard of a man.

agree wholeheartedly.

8 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Can't say I have had to deal with dementia in my family, but good luck to him and his family battling this scourge.

He's a Tim through and through, but I won't detract from what he did as a football professional in 1967 onwards.

They blag on about how great Rodgers' team is but they couldn't hold a candle to McNeill's team.

Aye awrite calm yersel down man. Fuck selliks team from every year from the very minute that vile 'club' was formed. Fuckin muck.