Pedro Caixinha Poster (Barca '72 Inspired)

julescotia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I had the original 72 poster --- Jules just having a laugh, cunts finding it 'cringey' really need to lighten up

Not Jules' poster - he's just reposted it.

But it looks like he's stuck with it now. :p:

29 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I had the original 72 poster --- Jules just having a laugh, cunts finding it 'cringey' really need to lighten up

Exactly my point mate. The only thing which is cringe are 'uber fans' trying to be cool. 

Everyone has different tastes and this is just a bit of fun. 

7 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers...

Never understand why people get upset about it. Rangers are from Glasgow get over it. Just must be jealous they're not from the city too

:lol: too far

9 hours ago, tannerall said:

Ever been to a Glasgow Rangers v Glasgow Partick Thistle game, or watched highlights of London Arsenal v Birmingham Aston Villa match.................any thoughts on Cleethorpes Grimbsby Town ?

when you sing follow follow do you omit the ' glasgow'?

9 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

when you sing follow follow do you omit the ' glasgow'?

Fair point, I don't omit the "Glasgow", but I'll still pedantically stick with our team being called "Rangers" or "The Rangers". That is technically correct, historically correct and officially correct. 

And most importantly, from day 1 has always been the official club description in all our documentation.

47 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Fair point, I don't omit the "Glasgow", but I'll still pedantically stick with our team being called "Rangers" or "The Rangers". That is technically correct, historically correct and officially correct. 

And most importantly, from day 1 has always been the official club description in all our documentation.

I guess we are RFC and not GRFC - however we can be called both names. Much like we can be called: The Teddy Bears, The Gers, The World's Most Successful Club or The Slayers of Tarrier Bastards.

On 3/16/2017 at 7:21 AM, .Williamson. said:

Cringy as fuck the way our support throw themselves at everything and everyone when they've done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

edit: the whole poster loaded after I posted this, but my point still stands.

Nice to make newcomers welcome ... and who knows one of them may eventually deserve it :angrywillie: