Ohh my

BlueCafu1872

Can yous remember the feeling of watching that ball hit the back of the net that day..

Back when the team still had a bit of fight & passion about them,the celebrations were fantastic from the players its what you want to see week in week out.. I just remember the whole pub exploding and the feeling was unlike anything else ..nothing can come close to the joy of that day Imo after all the years of shit 

Really hope pedro can find some players in the team and bring that fight back and give us plenty more of those days..:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Can yous remember the feeling of watching that ball hit the back of the net that day..

Back when the team still had a bit of fight & passion about them,the celebrations were fantastic from the players its what you want to see week in week out.. I just remember the whole pub exploding and the feeling was unlike anything else ..nothing can come close to the joy of that day Imo after all the years of shit 

Really hope pedro can find some players in the team and bring that fight back and give us plenty more of those days..:thumbsup:

The players showed plenty of fight at the piggery 3 weeks ago so not really sure where you get that there is no fight in them now. 

5 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

The players showed plenty of fight at the piggery 3 weeks ago so not really sure where you get that there is no fight in them now. 

Fighting for thier jersey in front of thier new manager mate still I bloody loved it...what about before that which is what I was getting at the team disappeared,everything was half hearted and they couldn't tell thier arse from elbow...

Just now, BlueCafu1872 said:

Fighting for thier jersey in front of thier new manager mate still I bloody loved it...what about before that which is what I was getting at the team disappeared,everything was half hearted and they couldn't tell thier arse from elbow...

I don't dispute that mate. For large parts of the season a lot of the players have disappeared. I think the piggery was a marked improvement though in that sense. I feared for us at 1-0 down but we responded really well and showed heart and courage as a team. Similar at hampden and we have a real chance. 

3 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Want to see a rampant rangers putting the fear in the bheggars let them know were coming 

Two games before pittodrie right enough that need won but sheepshaggers will be pedros first real test of going into a game where he will have to get the players up for a scrap if required  . Interested to see how we go after warburtons constant shiting the bed for big away games 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

I don't dispute that mate. For large parts of the season a lot of the players have disappeared. I think the piggery was a marked improvement though in that sense. I feared for us at 1-0 down but we responded really well and showed heart and courage as a team. Similar at hampden and we have a real chance. 

This