*** Now Sorted! 2 Seats no longer needed for tomorrow for Erskine!

govanblue

Once again, I've got the numbers wrong :Fod:   

and so we find ourselves two seats short for the Erskine Cottage Residents. :britney:

If anyone has two seats (together) going spare and would like to donate them to Erskine for tomorrow, please let me know ASAP. :tu:

Many thanks to @King's Troop and @Sparkle who have already donated their seats for this game. :rangers:

[ EDIT:  tickets now sourced.  All good! ]

33 minutes ago, govanblue said:

and so we find ourselves two seats short for the Erskine Cottage Residents. :britney:

If anyone has two seats (together) going spare and would like to donate them to Erskine for tomorrow, please let me know ASAP. :tu:

Many thanks to @King's Troop and @Sparkle who have already donated their seats for this game. :rangers:

Someone offerred u 2 seats in joshua thread, did you see that?

25 minutes ago, BenLui said:

Ive got a single seat Copland rear if thats any good? 

Thanks for the offer, but it needs to be 2 seats together - it's for an old dude and his wife.

I was going to say that we might get someone who has 2 tickets and only needs 1, and we could do a swap, but hopefully Gman36 is about to solve the problem... 

10 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

BF3 if you're interested 

2 Adult seats?

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Thanks for the offer, but it needs to be 2 seats together - it's for an old dude and his wife.

I was going to say that we might get someone who has 2 tickets and only needs 1, and we could do a swap, but hopefully Gman36 is about to solve the problem... 

2 Adult seats?

Just the one mate.

5 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Just the one mate.

ach well.

I suppose now, if anybody has two seats together, they could swap them for your seat and BenLui's seat.

But that's getting awfy complicated.  Hopefully someone will have two seats together.

Anyone?  :Fod:

15 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

How would it work getting season tickets to you then getting them back. Down for hospitality tomorrow.

Hi mate, just had a quick word with GB, he is having his evening meal and will get back to you before long.

He does not need your smart card/s to sort it out, he will explain to you later. :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Hi mate, just had a quick word with GB, he is having his evening meal and will get back to you before long.

He does not need your smart card/s to sort it out, he will explain to you later. :thumbup:

Ok mate cheers

4 hours ago, govanblue said:

I'm going mutha my no-mates again so if you want my two and have a single spare we can do that again 

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

That's us now sorted for tickets for tomorrow.

Many thanks to @ricksen92 for saving the day. :rangers:

Bloody embarrassed now after reading this thread, sitting raging at myself, knew all week I was likely to have two spare and didn't see this until after my ticket section post, won't happen again ??