NBA

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Fucking shite mate!! OKC would have had them if Westbrook played IMO. 4th quarter is when he comes alive and they trailed by 3 or something going into it

Buzzing for the Lakers first game

Definitely would have they needed that little bit extra once Curry and KD decided they would turn it on for the 4th, last 2 minutes I think Schroder turned it over 3 times or made the sloppy play were as Westbrook would have just went full attack mode.

Should be good viewing tonight gutted I'm nightshift need to just catch the highlights in the morning.

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

:lol:

I don't understand why Portland are such a bogey team for us 

I think that's just one of those runs that happen every now and again in sports. They are a very good team though, Dame and CJ are 2 of the most underrated players in the NBA and they've been a consistently good team for the last 3 or 4 years. It's just the typical LeBron effect that alot of people thought the Lakers would win against a team that has performed at a very good level for a number of years.

Theres something satisfying about seeing LeBron fail though, no matter who he's playing for. 

2 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

I think that's just one of those runs that happen every now and again in sports. They are a very good team though, Dame and CJ are 2 of the most underrated players in the NBA and they've been a consistently good team for the last 3 or 4 years. It's just the typical LeBron effect that alot of people thought the Lakers would win against a team that has performed at a very good level for a number of years.

Theres something satisfying about seeing LeBron fail though, no matter who he's playing for. 

I was like that when he was at the Heat but going back to the Cavs and winning that championship was just simply ridiculously good and he won me over and now obviously hes at my team and I'm hoping he can win another ring in LA. Plus all his off court stuff is brilliant. A great role model

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Anyone see the Rondo and CP3 fight? 

CP3 claiming Rondo spat on him but theres literally a thousand cameras in that arena and not one picked up on that happening so yeah it didn't happen

I seen an angle of it today and you see him spit very discreetly into his face, can see why CP3 reacted like he did thats the lowest of the low.

12 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I seen an angle of it today and you see him spit very discreetly into his face, can see why CP3 reacted like he did thats the lowest of the low.

I've only seen one angle of it that shows Rondo making a movement with his mouth but you don't really see any spit so who knows mate. NBA applied his ban for spitting though so they must have seen enough to make that call

That fight has been years in the making, those 2 absolutely hate each other from way back in Rondo's Celtics days

What was most surprising was BI's reaction :lol:. Love him but he needs to tone that shit down - hopefully Ball can step back in and prove himself as a starter in Rondo's absence and Kuz can make up for Ingram's absence

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I've only seen one angle of it that shows Rondo making a movement with his mouth but you don't really see any spit so who knows mate. NBA applied his ban for spitting though so they must have seen enough to make that call

That fight has been years in the making, those 2 absolutely hate each other from way back in Rondo's Celtics days

What was most surprising was BI's reaction :lol:. Love him but he needs to tone that shit down - hopefully Ball can step back in and prove himself as a starter in Rondo's absence and Kuz can make up for Ingram's absence

I think it was on Derrick Lewis's instagram but they had to zoom in 3 or 4 times before you actually seen it properly :lol: 

I seen Paul Pierce saying that as well he also said the only surprise is this was the first time they had come to blows :lol:

Ingram was really surprising he just seemed pissed off but like you said needs to cut that out, there was a brilliant meme going around of Lavar after the suspensions were announced.

12 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I think it was on Derrick Lewis's instagram but they had to zoom in 3 or 4 times before you actually seen it properly :lol: 

I seen Paul Pierce saying that as well he also said the only surprise is this was the first time they had come to blows :lol:

Ingram was really surprising he just seemed pissed off but like you said needs to cut that out, there was a brilliant meme going around of Lavar after the suspensions were announced.

I saw the LaVar meme :lol: brilliant

Can't believe we contrived to lose last night. 4 up with 15s to go. LeBron missed his 2 free throws...I don't remember the last time that happened

DeMar DeRozan though - class. Love his style, makes it all look soooooo easy. 

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I saw the LaVar meme :lol: brilliant

Can't believe we contrived to lose last night. 4 up with 15s to go. LeBron missed his 2 free throws...I don't remember the last time that happened

DeMar DeRozan though - class. Love his style, makes it all look soooooo easy. 

It was brilliant :lol:

Only seen highlights of the season so far because I have been nightshift get to watch some next week but, puzzles me how Lebron can make that 3 at the end of the 4th to tie it but can't make the 2 free throws. DeRozan's a quality player when he is switched on his only question mark is his play under pressure after last years playoff were he was effectively benched, think Popovich wont have any problem getting the best out of him, I can actually see the Spurs making the conference semi finals this season if they avoid GSW in the first round.

On 19/10/2018 at 14:02, KBOO72 said:

Portland is a very underrated team. They just do very bad in the playoffs like last season and also they have won the past 18 season opening games so never bet against them in first game of the season.

Steph Curry put on an absolute shooting clinic last night, 51 points and 11 3's :lol: there was also one were the Wizards player fouled him just out the 3 point line which the ref blows up for, he then tosses a floater about 30 feet into the air and straight in, if he plays near that standard every night he could easily be MVP again this season.

37 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Steph Curry put on an absolute shooting clinic last night, 51 points and 11 3's :lol: there was also one were the Wizards player fouled him just out the 3 point line which the ref blows up for, he then tosses a floater about 30 feet into the air and straight in, if he plays near that standard every night he could easily be MVP again this season.

Saw that, crazy. The Warriors biggest issue right now is Klay Thompson's inability to shoot the 3 IMO. He's going through a real bad period. His stat was something like 0.150

They're kinda lucky in that he's pulling out this form at the beginning of the year, when they generally blow past teams - but it's in the postseason that they need him firing

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Saw that, crazy. The Warriors biggest issue right now is Klay Thompson's inability to shoot the 3 IMO. He's going through a real bad period. His stat was something like 0.150

They're kinda lucky in that he's pulling out this form at the beginning of the year, when they generally blow past teams - but it's in the postseason that they need him firing

Klay needs to lose the beard its causing him bother now :lol:

The scary thing is Klay cant shoot worse than he is just now so will surely improve and Cousins still to come in as well. 

On 25/10/2018 at 16:49, psb07158 said:

On 25/10/2018 at 17:04, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Klay needs to lose the beard its causing him bother now :lol:

The scary thing is Klay cant shoot worse than he is just now so will surely improve and Cousins still to come in as well. 

?

8 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Amazing. I first started watching the NBA in 2010 and this guy was one of the main reasons why. Such a special player in his early years and its been a real shame what's happened to him. I really hope he can stay healthy. 

What is even more amazing is how he has changed up a lot of his style. When you started watching hed have been all action, 100mph just like how Westbrook plays now, huge dunks etc. He has totally changed his game because his body couldn't handle that style anymore, but he still scores so effortlessly and his dribbling ability is insane. Fair play to the Timberwolves for believing in him and giving him regular minutes too. 

As you say really hope he stays healthy both mentally and physically, such an entertaining player