Minute Silence

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a disgrace. What the fuck is wrong with all those involved in the running of Scottish football and the cellic minded ? Have they lost all dignity respect, ethics and morals ? Being pig ignorant and blinkered is no excuse, the Old Firm derby still operates on the bigger stage and folks outside Scotland will be nonplussed by this lack of resesct. Ugo was a well respected professional who contributed a great deal to both English and Scottish football. 

All plaudits to the fans at the Birmingham derby who observed the silence, especially the Birmingham fans who were already under pressure to compete against their rivals to avoid relegation but showed traditional respect. 

Are saddo immature idiots like @EastEnclosure72 really the norm of most football fans these days ? 

And as for Collum, if he unilatterly decided that no respect was to be shown then words quite simply fail me. 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

That is a disgrace. What the fuck is wrong with all those involved in the running of Scottish football and the cellic minded ? Have they lost all dignity respect, ethics and morals ? Being pig ignorant and blinkered is no excuse, the Old Firm derby still operates on the bigger stage and folks outside Scotland will be nonplussed by this lack of resesct. Ugo was a well respected professional who contributed a great deal to both English and Scottish football. 

All plaudits to the fans at the Birmingham derby who observed the silence, especially the Birmingham fans who were already under pressure to compete against their rivals to avoid relegation but showed traditional respect. 

Are saddo immature idiots like @Eastenclosure 72 really the norm of most football fans these days ? 

And as for Collum, if he unilatterly decided that no respect was to be shown then words quite simply fail me. 

Brenda threatens a ref with his jotters if he makes a mistake.
We seem to have a ref who took it upon himself to ignore a minutes silence.
I await the trial by newspaper for this cunt,if true.

1 hour ago, GeeSS said:

It appears that the referee made the decision to cancel the minutes silence as he didn't believe both(???) sets of fans wouldn't observe it !!!! A truly disgusting and disgraceful decision and our club must issue a strong statement questioning the conduct of willie colum it is an insult to Ugo memory and his family 

Exactly this witnessed it at the game myself. Looked to me the refs mind was made up cause our end was singing but hardly surprising when no announcement was made beforehand. Utter disgrace and looks like a lack of respect to everyone watching the game, embrassment.

1 hour ago, GeeSS said:

It appears that the referee made the decision to cancel the minutes silence as he didn't believe both(???) sets of fans wouldn't observe it !!!! A truly disgusting and disgraceful decision and our club must issue a strong statement questioning the conduct of willie colum it is an insult to Ugo memory and his family 

Who told you that mate?

i doubt that was the case. Ref wouldn't do that. There was no mention of it and no announcement so can only assume it wasn't arranged for some reason. 

Alrhough players seemed to think it was happening. 

Just now, Bronzy said:

Noticed you signed up with a fake email, scared of being outed as a nappy ripping mess?

Prick.

My e-mail isn't fake you moron. I hope you wear a nappy on your head due to the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth

Just now, kinggg said:

My e-mail isn't fake you moron. I hope you wear a nappy on your head due to the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth

ninou.en@pulpmail.us is the email you signed up with. Pulpmail is a fake email generator.

So fuck up, you absolute roaster.

1 hour ago, EastEnclosure72 said:

Trying to highlight the tarrier for the minutes silence, who cares, deflecting the shite oan the park

It's about a player who served this great club getting the respect he deserves ,who died in the prime of his life in tragic circumstances. It has nothing to do with deflecting 'the shite on the park' and fucking shame on you for thinking it is!!