Minute Silence

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A was out watching it, Sky advertisements,then came back and showed players pulling away as if they had done minutes silence,heard the booing and thought the taigs had there usual response to respecting anything away from them,which is fucking zero,anyway if its not went ahead when it has throughout the UK then it needs to be brought up by Rangers, why was it not and what was the reason,the back of my head am thinking is it because we were playing the lowest of the low and they would be shown up yet again for what they are in front of the worldwide audience, who knows, but we are at home to they shower of cunts next week,own ground at Ibrox, make sure there is a Minutes SILENCE, no ifs or buts from any cunt outside Rangers, its our home game our terms, RANGERS MAKE SURE IT HAPPENS!

Just now, big blue Fin said:

I just had to do it specially for you, knew you'd bite, however given how far downhill our country has gone, do you honestly expect anything different?

:lol:

Have to admit I'm not surprised by it. As I said my first instinct was the sky had went to a break during the silence, probably to avoid the viewers hearing those bastards ruining it. The truth was much more embarrassing though.