• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, EastEnclosure72 said:

Dosney matter, we got beat fair, teams like good enough. no cop outs

You must be a beggar ya prick, your English is atrocious! Go away and pump your sister you inbred prick!! ????

Should be a few questions asked about this.

In the first instance, did Rangers ask for a minutes silence and if not, why not?

If we asked, who and when decided that it shouldn't happen and why? Can't see a good reason why it shouldn't have happened unless Ugo's family asked for it not to (would seem unlikely).

2 points about minute silences:

1 - They should only be held if the deceased is football related (as was the case)

2 - If the SFA* didnt think the scum were capable of staying quiet they should've made this clear before the game.

*given the ineptitude of the SFA would it surprise anyone that they didn't even consider doing this minutes silence? Probably too busy organising their 5 course meal that the blazers would've had today.

Strange decision not to have a minutes silence. In fact given the fact we had a load of injuries that our players and staff would be traumatised by the sudden death of Ugo we could have asked for a postponement.................................... You know the story 

I would say the fact that both we of players lined up would mean that it was at least discussed,as the referee should have paid a visit to each dressing room before the game,even if to just have a word about conduct. The decision not to do it lies fully at the feet of the referee in my opinion and questions should be asked,as it looked very unprofessional

13 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Should really be seeking an explanation from the club about what went on for this, totally unacceptable.

This.

I have just read the last few pages of this thread and cannot believe that if a silence was supposed to happen surely each club and the players would know, the referee and officials would know and the stadium announcer would also know.   

How could such a cock-up happen is what I would like to know as well, but getting anything from our board is unlikely unfortunately.