LochendBilly

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

7 pages debating and crying like pussies about this is making my heart ache. 

Our support have indeed melted into conspiracy theorists and victimhood crying like it's the end of days. Media, SFA, aliens, darkened rooms. 

This opposition player deserves nothing more than being wiped off our shoe, yet we are indeed validating his existence. 

Why can't we lift our chins, what the fuck has happened to no surrender, no one likes us we don't care?

If folks are that concerned DO something about it. Don't cry like a baby on the internet. 

The idea of a conspiracy is ridiculous.

I do think, however, that constant moaning and bleating from the cunts year after year is finally paying off for them.

Christ they caused a referee strike back in 2010.

And that fact that not one person from the media has said anything about how ridiculous their paranioa has been over the last few weeks considering how far ahead they are in the league, shows that they have the press in their back pocket too.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Christ they caused a referee strike back in 2010

I know and ffs everyone seems to be scared of the cunts. People with something to hide.

Honestly I would shout from the rooftops and anyone not liking it can take me to court. The truth will out then.