Internet hipster fans

I sat and witnessed us zonal mark from corners and man mark from free kicks from the sandy Jardine front tonight madness  , if the sheep played a fast paced ball into the penalty area from corners they'r had 5 boys waiting for a clear shot at goal with our players marking space ten yards away , every corner they had a run onto the ball our with our players standing jump marking space , this isn't anything to do with what's at pedros disposal this is his tactics  , you'd get sacked on champ manager fur less 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

You talk about people saying we should get some untested winger no one has heard from Venezuela because someone got him on a free in FM.

In the same breath you defend an untested manager from Qatar via Mexico who no one has heard of.

I know hipsters love to try and be ironic but your taking the piss.

Naw mate am simply saying it's nonsense to want him sacked cos he's getting the same pish performances from the pish players that the pish ex manager signed.

Pedro has a huge rebuilding task ahead of him. He needs at least one transfer window to prove he can make a difference.

The people who anger me are the ones who expect and want him to fail so their chosen manager gets the job.

Willing Rangers to fail so that another manager can take over is insane. Clearly putting their favourite man ahead of the good of our Club.

That's not supporting Rangers that's supporting someone we don't even employ. Go support the team that manager works for if you feel that way

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Naw mate am simply saying it's nonsense to want him sacked cos he's getting the same pish performances from the pish players that the pish ex manager signed.

I admire your positivey but we all know how this ends.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Pedro has a huge rebuilding task ahead of him. He needs at least one transfer window to prove he can make a difference.

The people who anger me are the ones who expect and want him to fail so their chosen manager gets the job.

Willing Rangers to fail so that another manager can take over is insane. Clearly putting their favourite man ahead of the good of our Club.

That's not supporting Rangers that's supporting someone we don't even employ. Go support the team that manager works for if you feel that way

1, It could be a very expensive cost if he gets a window, especially if he wasn't up to the job in the first place.

2. Want him to fail? No one in our crowd tonight, or on here, wanted us to lose that game tonight.

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

After tonight ... I have the fear regards Pedro.

There are questions that need to be asked regarding his tactics or lack thereof.

Yes the players are awful but I'm not even sure how he's setting his team up 

You may be right. Time will tell.

But no doubt many will expect him to win te league next year regardless, and be screaming for him to be sacked if or more likely when it doesn't happen.

Likely some of the same ones who predicted a win tonight and versus the bheasrs based on nothing more than "cos we're Rangers" type nonsense.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

But no doubt many will expect him to win te league next year regardless, and be screaming for him to be sacked if or more likely when it doesn't happen.

Likely some of the same ones who predicted a win tonight and versus the bheasrs based on nothing more than "cos we're Rangers" type nonsense.

We will not win the league next season.

My expectation is to secure 2nd place & get closer to CFC & possibly win a cup.

I'm a realist, many expect too much because of, as you say, "we are Rangers"

Couple of points

Why are we the only team in the league that can't go on the park with the  mindset "let's make sure that if they score, they have had to work for it"?

What have we seen from Pedro that attracted our attention in the first place?

5 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

1, It could be a very expensive cost if he gets a window, especially if he wasn't up to the job in the first place.

2. Want him to fail? No one in our crowd tonight, or on here, wanted us to lose that game tonight.

1, Every window is a gamble for every club.

2. I didn't mention the game tonight. There are some people on here who didn't want the guy and are willing him to fail. Tonight was the perfect opportunity to put the boot in to the guy though.

Just now, Ace said:

We are not even close to winning the league. It will take a miracle to even be in contention by April next year.

1, Every window is a gamble for every club.

2. I didn't mention the game tonight. There are some people on here who didn't want the guy and are willing him to fail. Tonight was the perfect opportunity to put the boot in to the guy.

I didn't want him, but want him to fail? No. If he has doubters you are suggesting that they can't be won over, that is not what usually happens at this club; many people have came to the club, owners, managers, players, and have proved the doubters wrong. What is crucial is how good this manager is for the job in hand, and if he isn't then it won't be because of the fans.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Couple of points

Why are we the only team in the league that can't go on the park with the  mindset "let's make sure that if they score, they have had to work for it"?

What have we seen from Pedro that attracted our attention in the first place?

Good post, and that final point is something I find most baffling of all.

I will say the same as I did in another similar forum. 

You can't deny that Pedro has taken the team backwards since he took over. 

Wither that's accident or design you just don't know. 

Every single first 45 mins we have looked worse than anything served under mccall, Warburton and Murty. 

Disjointed, disinterested and lacking in a remote shape or start of an image of what a Pedro team might look like. 

Not even a sniff of a reaction until subs are made. 

If we were all hipsters like you say, then surely this guy ticks all the hipster boxes?

Foreign

Talks like cantona

Relative unknown

Served apprenticeship

Won Mexican league

But yet still there is a fair whack of negativity already. 

Every one of his starting 11s has failed to deliver from the first whistle you can see that. 

My worry is how he has somehow managed to make a bad group look worse. 

Now we can all try and out staunch each other at the end of the day we all want the club to progress. 

Pedro deserved credit for coming into the mess now rather than the summer. 

He's either clever or shite. 

I need to see more evidence that he's clever and capable. 

7 minutes ago, Ace said:

I'd agree and would hope this was what most would rate him against.

Doubt it though.

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What will you settle for though? Why appoint him if he isn't backed by the board, to make a challenge? If the next season is like this one then it is difficult to imagine fans being patient.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Exactly, Even if the budget was low, and it probably is. we would have had other candidates, McInnes being one possibly. 

I can see a case for mcinnes,  I can see a case for the guy at St Johnstone,  or mcleish,   but Pedro? 

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

What will you settle for though? Why appoint him if he isn't backed by the board, to make a challenge? If the next season is like this one then it is difficult to imagine fans being patient.

A strong 2nd if he gets backed with plenty new players in and the shite out.

Significant reduction in points difference to the bheast.

Hopefully a cup if luck of draw is favourable.

A footballing style being developed.

Progress.

Re why appoint him? I think he's sold himself about being able to challenge on the cheap. If it works win win. If not, he'll be the fall guy not the Board.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A strong 2nd if he gets backed with plenty new players in and the shite out.

Significant reduction in points difference to the bheast.

Hopefully a cup if luck of draw is favourable.

A footballing style being developed.

Progress.

Re why appoint him? I think he's sold himself about being able to challenge on the cheap. If it works win win. If not, he'll be the fall guy not the Board.

For all my criticism of him that is the one part I am uncomfortable about, He needs proper backing, but I still think if we were giving anyone proper backing then he wouldn't be here anyway.

11 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I didn't want him, but want him to fail? No. If he has doubters you are suggesting that they can't be won over, that is not what usually happens at this club; many people have came to the club, owners, managers, players, and have proved the doubters wrong. What is crucial is how good this manager is for the job in hand, and if he isn't then it won't be because of the fans.

I didn't say you wanted him to fail. A minority of posters clearly do though.

I didn't say you wanted him to fail. A minority of posters clearly do though.

But that implies that they want the team to fail. I think he would win over every one of the doubters if he brought success to the team. I have wanted to see him succeed, but I have very big doubts about his ability to do that.