Club1872 Purchase Ashley's Shares

North Rd

28 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

that pishy argument has been done a thousand times already, enjoy your swally it's been a great week and let's hope the footballing part next week gives us even more to smile about ??????

Wasn't an argument it was a question, besides I usually pay for the 30-minute argument.  

If we are all smiling next Friday then we are heading in the right direction.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, one55 said:

Good riddance Ashley ya fucking fat bastard. So happy he has nothing to do with our club anymore. 

Also good news about that Julian guy. The chinese don't mess around. if they weren't happy with how the club is being run they wouldn't touch us.

I don't think he's Chinese. 

17 minutes ago, thebooler said:

That's what I was thinking. Club1872 could have their share value diluted. Is that right?

Really not sure. All depends on how much money the 3 bears plus King need to convert and if (as we expect) they want outside investment.

My shareholding could be diluted too, but it is only a modest one anyway.

5 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Really not sure. All depends on how much money the 3 bears plus King need to convert and if (as we expect) they want outside investment.

My shareholding could be diluted too, but it is only a modest one anyway.

C1872 are for the good of the club not themselves. If they vote against new investment just to protect a % figure for their shareholding then I would no longer contribute and am sure many others would feel the same.

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

C1872 are for the good of the club not themselves. If they vote against new investment just to protect a % figure for their shareholding then I would no longer contribute and am sure many others would feel the same.

Wasn't sure how that would work, but  agree with you.

24 minutes ago, thebooler said:

All we need noo is staff tae answer the fukkin phones and tell me where ma ST is, and why the money's no oot the bank for Thursdays game!

I've lost a whole fukkin day!

G if you've just bought a "new" ST I've seen it suggested that it will be first week in July they're sent out. 

18 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I'm pretty sure they won't vote against it, but you never know. There are zoomers everywhere that could balls it up.

The sad thing is as well had Ashley treated us properly then he could genuinely have had a very exciting project with us up here.

for him though it's about what he can strangle out it rather than any success.

Could a been an abramovich type up here for about 20-25million quid. Instead he was just a leech 

4 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Unlike Ashley to make a loss :ohmy:

Where are you reading that he made a loss?

He will have been paid for his shares,  has made a chunk of money from us with the retail deal, and will continue for the next year at least to make a minimum of 25% of our retail profits.  I highly doubt he has walked away with a net loss.

Glad he is gone though.

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

G if you've just bought a "new" ST I've seen it suggested that it will be first week in July they're sent out. 

Cheers mate. I bought a Club Deck ticket as canny get tae MS noo. ?

I take it they'll send paper tickets for noo then? And whit aboot ma money no been taken for next Thursday?

Just now, thebooler said:

Cheers mate. I bought a Club Deck ticket as canny get tae MS noo. ?

I take it they'll send paper tickets for noo then? And whit aboot ma money no been taken for next Thursday?

you should get a paper one mate but fuck knows about now money taken.

did you sign up to all non ST home games 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The sad thing is as well had Ashley treated us properly then he could genuinely have had a very exciting project with us up here.

Could a been an abramovich type up here for about 20-25million quid. Instead he was just a leech 

This is it anyone with Ashley wealth would have been looked on favourably, sadly he did not deliver.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Absolutely.

If he had treated the club properly, it could have made him more money than he would (could) have put in.

But even though the money he has accumulated during his ventures shows he's good at selling tat to the masses, this does not show he's any kind of businessman.

He's an accumulator of money, and was very good at it, but his empire is falling and he'd be stupid not to sell and run now. He's finished and on the downward spiral.

Fuck him and I hope the worst on him.

2 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Absolutely.

If he had treated the club properly, it could have made him more money than he would (could) have put in.

But even though the money he has accumulated during his ventures shows he's good at selling tat to the masses, this does not show he's any kind of businessman.

He's an accumulator of money, and was very good at it, but his empire is falling and he'd be stupid not to sell and run now. He's finished and on the downward spiral.

Fuck him and I hope the worst on him.

I wish I owned his failing Empire.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I wish I owned his failing Empire.

As do most people, but the point still stands. His company is on a down turn due to his business practices, and there is no way back now.

I will enjoy the day his will is invoked.

Occasionally I look at hearts and hibs forums to see if they're talking about us, it always amuses me. A few posts laughing that club1872 have had to pay MA for his shares as if it's a negative. He no longer has any boardroom interference and club1872 have made massive progress in having a say in the club. MA would have gotten his money back from somewhere, there's no downside to this.