***** Official Progrès Niederkorn Vs Rangers Thread *****

"Don't worry, things will be different when we have Pena/Herrera in the team..."

4 days ago:

"Don't worry, things will be different when we have Morelos/Candeias in the team..."

4 months ago:

"Don't worry, things will be different when we have Kranjcar/Rossiter in the team..."

etc, etc

We're running out of players to pin all our hopes on here. Let's face it, what we're watching is fucking shite. When your right back is your only player willing to run at the other team (and not successfully might I add), then you know you've got a problem. Never thought I'd say this but I'd like to see Windass on soon......

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

This mob are really well organised and hard to break down. We have plenty of the ball. 

I'd take off one of the holding midfielders for a more attack minded player and drop Niko back a wee bit. 

Bring on Herrera who gives more of a presence and have Morelos playing off him.

Hey!!!! Enough now. This was almost a positive post. Not on this thread buster. Move along.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

How long have this group of players been together. Chill oot.

Heads up, with alves, Pena, Herrera, Dorrans all to come in and maybe more it'll take time, not going to be great overnight.

What about someone showing a flash of skill that marks them out as a player?

If we have to 'gel' before anybody does something, it's going to be another long, hard season.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

You're comparing this to Manchester?

Let's agree to disagree, holy fuck :lol:

Im saying that on road to Manchester the football was awful, backs to the wall, playing for penalties n nobody complained.

We are a team in its infancy, players need time to settle. Some fans have need to sort out the difference between expectations and capabilities.

7 minutes ago, jcb said:

No urgency when going forward allows them to organize themselves.

No attempt to press high and win the ball back quickly.

No threat from the few set-pieces we have had.

No-one demanding the ball.

No passing movements of any purpose.

Apart from that pretty poor

I can't remember when we were last a threat from set pieces,,,, fucking frustrating!!

Archived