Ace In The Pack

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I posted elsewhere that I have heard from a present member of staff and a former player independently of each other that Pena is a donkey. I sincerely hope once he gets match fit he proves them wrong. 

Assuming this is true.. And assuming you actually follow the team I am assuming you asked some questions about this. 

Whats shite about him, why is he shite. Is he lazy, is he fat.. Is he getting the piss taken out him? He look out of his depth? 

Not one person ITK friend of a pal,  Jim Traynors milkman has even touched on what makes him look shit.... 

So either we have bonafide behind enemy lines bullshitter material. Or somehow despite numerous sources claiming hes shit not one person has asked why to any of the  sources. 

Makes you wonder. 

Makes you wish folk would just gie it a fucking bye. 

Just now, Cam1872 said:

Assuming this is true.. And assuming you actually follow the team I am assuming you asked some questions about this. 

Whats shite about him, why is he shite. Is he lazy, is he fat.. Is he getting the piss taken out him? He look out of his depth? 

Not one person ITK friend of a pal,  Jim Traynors milkman has even touched on what makes him look shit.... 

So either we have bonafide behind enemy lines bullshitter material. Or somehow despite numerous sources claiming hes shit not one person has asked why to any of the  sources. 

Makes you wonder. 

Makes you wish folk would just gie it a fucking bye. 

How odd

16 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

How odd

How non commital a response that is. 

Any  Rangers fan if he was told a new signing was shite would surely ask how or why? 

You seem to be just another in a line of folk who have been told a new player is shite and did what? 

Shrug your shoulders? 

Smile and walk away? 

High five them? 

Honestly man, its pitiful. 

"Alright Dickie this new guy pena is shite, ok cheers mate Im away on a forum to tell folk..." 

You are claiming two ITK sources yet have said the square root of piss all... 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'm staying away from this . . . . . . . I tipped Forrester to be our main man last season . 

First 5 league games of the season he was our best player tbf just a shame he fucked it with his Boozing

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

First 5 league games of the season he was our best player tbf just a shame he fucked it with his Boozing

Is that what it was ? 

I just thought he looked good when he first came on loan and would improve with the security of a full time contract . Didn't quite work out that way though . 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, gmcf said:

Is that what it was ? 

I just thought he looked good when he first came on loan and would improve with the security of a full time contract . Didn't quite work out that way though . 

Apparently mate, boozing and fitness issues is what I heard. I thought he'd be really good for us and just wish he'd have fucked up and played how we all knew he could.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't believe it tbh and besides that there's no way you can tell if a players shite or not just from seeing them in training there's loads of players notoriously shite in training but when they step on the pitch they come alive, I'm sure Lampard said Aguero was shite in training.

I agree. Apparently Kiernan and Waghorn look world beaters in training.... just saying :whistle:

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, shaka said:

I agree. Apparently Kiernan and Waghorn look world beaters in training.... just saying :whistle:

I remember when Murty said Kiernan trained like a beast all week so he started the match vs Dundee I think it was and he was shite that game.