Kranjcar.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Both went forward created and got goals 

Ferguson scored 24 goals in 236 games

McCall scored 14 goals in 194 games. Neither prolific, averaging about 4-5 goals a season each. Both brought a hell of a mentality that we don't have much of at the moment

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

You're clueless because you are complaining that a holding midfielder doesn't score enough.

He doesn't ust break up play, he gets on the ball and moves us forward, not every ball has to be defence splitting.

Contributes nothing mate not for me , played us 4 times last season and not one bear said sign that lad middle of the park from Aberdeen, didn't notice him apart from when he butted garner , we've just played a Hearts team that never left their own 18 yard box and we've created 2 chances , and our centre mids contributed nothing to us wining the game if your pleased with they batter in

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Ferguson scored 24 goals in 236 games

McCall scored 14 goals in 194 games. Neither prolific, averaging about 4-5 goals a season each. Both brought a hell of a mentality that we don't have much of at the moment

Jack will score none and create 3 of yer lucky this season 

What does this guy eat and drink? What does he do on the training pitch? Doesn't come across as he looks after himself or gives much of a fuck for being professionally fit. Affects his performance hugely IMO.

Watching the game I said to my dad, as some others have mentioned, that he looked like a Legends player playing in a top league match.

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Contributes nothing mate not for me , played us 4 times last season and not one bear said sign that lad middle of the park from Aberdeen, didn't notice him apart from when he butted garner , we've just played a Hearts team that never left their own 18 yard box and we've created 2 chances , and our centre mids contributed nothing to us wining the game if your pleased with they batter in

Out of curiosity what do you make of the Barcelona team from about 2008-2015?

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Jack will score none and create 3 of yer lucky this season 

That's not his role in the team though! If Dorrans scores three goals this season, it would be a poor season from him but he and Pena when he is fit will play a bit further forward and should contribute more goals and assists. That would be like comparing Gazza and McCall. McCall would win the ball and pass to the more creative player to do his thing, not the other way round

1 hour ago, theclothmonster said:

Did you miss the defence splitting pass from Jack that led to Windass injury? Jack's role is to break up the play and move the ball on to the more creative players. 

Jack played well of that there is no doubt but wasn't him that played that pass iirc. 

57 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

He makes himself available every single time one of the center back's had the ball, he very rarely misplaces a pass, he's very good at breaking up the opponents play and he will get stuck in.

Will be our next captain.

He was excellent today.

I think there were three positives from the game and the first was him, the second was a clean sheet and the third for me was Morelos looks a player.

Other than that though...

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He was excellent today.

I think there were three positives from the game and the first was him, the second was a clean sheet and the third for me was Morelos looks a player.

Other than that though...

Yeah agree with all that.

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Kranjcar was poor but was only on for half an hour, candias was on the whole game was one on on with Lafferty 4 times and never beat him once,never beats a man,another one of pedros duds to go with dalcio etc

Put in at least 3 cracking crosses a number 9 should score from. If your number nine knew where a CF is meant to be that is...

40 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Out of curiosity what do you make of the Barcelona team from about 2008-2015?

Ratikit and busquetes go forward mate , could argue all night you think jack is good enough and does a job centre mid for rangers I want my gers centre mid wining us games creating and scoring goals , need to beg to differ 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Ratikit and busquetes go forward mate , could argue all night you think jack is good enough and does a job centre mid for rangers I want my gers centre mid wining us games creating and scoring goals , need to beg to differ 

Kitkat and biscuits? 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Busquets doesn't go forward :lol: