McLeish tips Aberdeen for second place

Loyaleastend

26 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

I'm absolutely scunnered as well.

It's only going to get worse with Pedro and cunts like Robertson who will back him all the way.

These bastards at Ibrox have fucked it big time and another wasted year is front of us.

I would hate to say it, but could be a wasted couple of seasons if we let him stay on past the next transfer window. A new manager will have to gut out the squad and then get his own team settled. I have completely given up on the terry munro, at this moment it looks like a total inevitably.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

I think we missed a trick with Stevie May, a tried and tested SPL scorer is  exactly what we need.

My lad has been touting him for a while.

I think he's been a bit injury plagued for a good while, so would represent a risk.

That said, he's already ahead of our new recruits - suppose it remains to be seen if he lasts the pace.

Everybody's entitled to their opinion but I would imagine McLeish is as much in the dark over the abilities of some of the players we have bought as we are at this stage.  Aberdeen look to have a capable squad of Scottish/British journeymen who, if we don't improve on our poor start, may well end up in second place.  However, that is not what we are aiming for is it?

Aberdeen have been very lucky in their last two games.   County and Dundee should have both taken something from the games. 

I genuinly see other teams all getting run of the green and we seem to get nothing.

Deflections not going for us but against etc.  

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Some turnaround on here, people were saying second was a given and we could challenge the scum after friendlies and beating Dunfermline. Even 2-3 days ago people were predicting we would hammer Hearts 4-0 etc...

It's going to be a challenge for second unless we change manager.

Second should have been an absolute given with our budget.  But the reality of what is happening on the park is hard to argue against - it ain't second spot stuff.

36 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Clearly based on what?

Herrera is pish sick of hearing he's only played X amount of games he's pish end of. Said at the end of last season and all threw the summer we should have been bringing in players that know the Scottish game rather than these fucking foreigners who would all need time to adapt. Was an unpopular choice on here but we should have brought in Liam Boyce 100% rather than fucking about with overseas pish.

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Aye and he probably cost around 300k and we have supposedly spent about 1m on Morelos

May was an unknown obscure player that nobody new about,  who never scored any goals,  so easy to miss........wait a minute,  haven't I heard of him somewhere?

1 minute ago, jamess said:

Second should have been an absolute given with our budget.  But the reality of what is happening on the park is hard to argue against - it ain't second spot stuff.

The way we're playing, top 6 will be difficult :duh:

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Herrera looks like he's towing a Caravan when he runs and the Manager even left him out the game there.

Herrera was injured at the weekend. Thigh injury or some shit like that.

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

Stevie may looking a good shout. O halloran a "revelation".... Fucking hell we're getting absolutely no luck at the moment 

Luck has nothing to do with TBH, we took the cheap option with Pedro and with his lack of vision, tactics, and eye for talent we are paying for it big time.

Never have a problem with anyone staring their opinion as long as it's well thought out and backed up with why they hold it.This most definitely is so he is entitled to it to be fair to him.In no way does it come across as bitter or disrespectful so now it's up to our squad to prove him and many others wrong.