• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Thankfully I've never met a Rangers fan in person that's like the ones you're describing. Seen plenty of them online but they never seem to express those kinds of opinions when in bars or at games. 

My thoughts exactly. Seems to be in work that I have met them. Whenever I have went out or been in company I have never heard anybody say, well yeah we had a good results in the election or polls yesterday, as in snp, or the taigs done well last night in Europe. Arse kicked and out the door. 

One even criticised me for walking in July with the Lodge because his wife was a Catholic. Fuck you ya prick. Cunt thinks I'm out every week singing big bad bigotry songs. Thinks he's clued up and wise. Funnily enough when I explained to him that I have WW1 Parade and The Boyne Demonstration and the rest I'm at Church Parades or with The Juveniles, his only come back was, well yous all hate Catholics. Hahaha, well well well, it was like a taig answer, well thought out ya clown.?

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Probably those who are pro nationalism, republicism, are anti monarchy and like to bridge build and appease don't give a fuck.

If the cap fits .....

Or those that equate sport with politics or those who think supporting a team defines their politics - mind you they're probably the folks daft enough to pay for a boxer/MMA fight 

1 hour ago, stuzo78 said:

Boot the cunt out if ibrox, we don't need his kind amongst us! A disgraceful attitude from a bear and a waste of a good season ticket which another pro union, Celtic hating loyalist Protestant should be using!! ????????

:lol:

The 'you can't support Rangers if...' idea getting to laughable levels now.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Beyond me how anybody can actually like him regardless of the IRA shit. He's an absolute wank, so is Mayweather tbh.

Good to see him schooled.

This :tu:all day mate.

Seen @Courtyard Bear say he wanted him to win because he can't stand Mayweather, but how the fuck can you stand that arrogant fenian clown?

It was a circus anyway, load of shite, i woke up and it was starting so watched it, had no intention of going out my way to see it.

8 hours ago, Harveydp said:

Numerous "Rangers fans" on numerous forums with Republic of Ireland flag support Conor messages on Facebook and the like.

Have we really sunk that low as a fan base that ANY Rangers fan would support a Republican who's staunch against the Union.... AND SUPPORTS FKING CELTIC...

Have we sunk that low as a fan base.  Fking hell

He's a Liverpool fan.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

This :tu:all day mate.

Seen @Courtyard Bear say he wanted him to win because he can't stand Mayweather, but how the fuck can you stand that arrogant fenian clown?

It was a circus anyway, load of shite, i woke up and it was starting so watched it, had no intention of going out my way to see it.

A couldny sleep, so stayed up.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

:lol:

The 'you can't support Rangers if...' idea getting to laughable levels now.

A bit extreme maybe but the post was a reply about a Rangers fan who supports separate entity fc in Europe for the sake of Scottish football.

Come on there are limits to what's tolerable behaviour from a fellow supporter.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Should have gave me a shout mate for a few games of fifa, i only went to bed at 2am and still woke up so just watched it.

Texting my bro in Oz and my boy saying it was a load of shite and the main sporting event was the famous playing on Sunday.

Didn't buy into the hype at all but glad McGregor got beat.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Same. Had big plans to get a couple of hours sleep so I was fresh for the fight.

The reality was me sitting right through til the back of 5 with eyes like dugs baws, tanning cans of red bull to try and keep me awake :lol:

Just now, plumbGER said:

Should have gave me a shout mate for a few games of fifa, i only went to bed at 2am and still woke up so just watched it.

Texting my bro in Oz and my boy saying it was a load of shite and the main sporting event was the famous playing on Sunday.

Didn't buy into the hype at all but glad McGregor got beat.

A would've jumped on fifa, but a kept getting disconnected on cod n raged off Xbox ?.

Aye, it was a farce, how many people on Facebook and Twitter were getting excited but genuinely don't care outside tgat fight.

Same, hate him a bit more than Mayweather lol.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Only on this forum could a thread about an Irishman fighting an American lead to people mentioning SNP supporters.

Place is littered with mongos.

You, lol.

41 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Or those that equate sport with politics or those who think supporting a team defines their politics - mind you they're probably the folks daft enough to pay for a boxer/MMA fight 

It's about the community as much as the sport.

Rangers isn't just a team. I don't go just for 90 minutes.

I travel on the bus with folk similar to me, I enjoy the camaraderie. I drink in the pubs. I sing our songs. I bow my head in memory of our community lost, or at armistice day for those who gave us freedom. I have pride in our club and our community supporting our forces. 

I despise those who despise me and my sort. And those who tolerate them. Or back their place in this country that they apparently hate and isn't home.

But you wouldn't get any of that. You travel by car, go to the game, sit quietly, then piss off home and log into RM and talk the pish you do.

The number of likes you have for all those posts is indicative of how popular those views are.

Thankfully you are an on line anonymity rather than someone I know personally and would have to try to identify with as being a bear. 

You don't get it. And never will.