Rangers Fans Supporting The Gypsy

Harveydp

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Standard BP9 retort, deflection rather than discussing the points raised. When you're not talking about pitch forks that is. 

Your village is looking for you.. 

Na I went away to count my likes! (It  didn't take long) -

you seem to think respect for soldiers / our dead only happens from Rangers fans -

or that I can't have pride in the club and its history without resorting to some false political stance and associating that great heritage we have with some sort of religious or political belief. If you want to talk who's the better supporter then I win - I don't need anything to prop up my love for the club, seems you need the tired, cliched, props of religion and politics. Sad. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Was it you who wore the beggar top for a charity match before? I mentioned it the other day but can't remember who it was who done it.

I'll be doing the same again next weekend if you want to come and heckle me.

Toryglen on Saturday morning. I'll be the one in the bright blue boots :tu:

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He said he was going to take over boxing and floor Mayweather.. 

He pretty much just did take over boxing, he's been involved in the highest purse ever for a boxing match and it was his first fight... He got beat of arguably the best boxer ever. The guy's a phenomenon

If you don't like him then go ahead but I don't think he's going anywhere fast. And to judge fight fans for being a fan of his because of where he comes from and what football team people support is small minded and pretty pathetic...

But batter in with the "Fenian" patter if it's how u play the game mate

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Na I went away to count my likes! (It  didn't take long) -

1.     you seem to think respect for soldiers / our dead only happens from Rangers fans -

2.    or that I can't have pride in the club and its history without resorting to some false political stance and associating that great heritage we have with some sort of religious or political belief.

3.   If you want to talk who's the better supporter then I win - I don't need anything to prop up my love for the club, seems you need the tired, cliched, props of religion and politics. Sad. 

1. Bollocks. But there's an element here in this country that refuse to enter the ground til a silence is over. Or cough through it. Or refuse to wear a poppy. Or can only be trusted to clap as they refuse to stay silent. And much of that is due to the politics they associate with my club and my country.

2.  You can. But you loathe others entwining political / religious views. Many of which are there for all to see but you choose to refute. 

3. I don't NEED anything. And how bizarre you want to even comment on being a better supporter than someone you've never met. Almost as if you're so far up your own arse you're like st Brendans butt plug.

It's a broad church in a weird world.

You prove that, by being as "extreme" as a supporter as I've had the misfortune to have known.

6 minutes ago, TheBlueOne said:

He pretty much just did take over boxing, he's been involved in the highest purse ever for a boxing match and it was his first fight... He got beat of arguably the best boxer ever. The guy's a phenomenon

If you don't like him then go ahead but I don't think he's going anywhere fast. And to judge fight fans for being a fan of his because of where he comes from and what football team people support is small minded and pretty pathetic...

But batter in with the "Fenian" patter if it's how u play the game mate

Took over boxing..

A phenomenon.. 

Small minded and pathetic.. 

b78.thumb.jpg.b3257efe039fc731a545f50e33ede894.jpg

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Who, actually, gives a fuck! 

You do.  If not you'd have likely read the post then moved on with your day. Instead you took the time to respond which by default shows a reaction which subsequently shows you care.

Just now, Chineseboy said:

I think I am the only one on here who likes  bp9. He is quite articulated in what he writes . His politics are shit , but I don't doubt he is a good Rangers man, with a skin like a Rhino. Each to their own I guess.

Articulated like a lorry?

2 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I think I am the only one on here who likes  bp9. He is quite articulated in what he writes . His politics are shit , but I don't doubt he is a good Rangers man, with a skin like a Rhino. Each to their own I guess.

Nah, I do too. Disagree with him on a lot of things as well but he doesn't wind me up the way he seems to a lot of people.

2 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Half the people that abuse him on here probably don't know why they do it other than just following the crowd.

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Horrible bigot.

You're exactly what is wrong with our fanbase.

You Sir... You and folk of your ilk. You're what's wrong with this club. You're a knee bending handwringer. The type who would grass on someone to the stewards for singing naughty songs

5 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Nah, I do too. Disagree with him on a lot of things as well but he doesn't wind me up the way he seems to a lot of people.

You two are a pair of fannies too though ?

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I disagree with him on many things, too. But the guy sticks up for the team no matter what, something that is sadly lacking on here from many.