Spartans vs Linfield

K.A.I

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Hope there's no complications with the local tarriers putting in an appearance, we all know who would get the blame for any trouble.

Few Hibs cunts will be hanging about I imagine. 

58 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Shocking racism, especially with you being from India yourself.

Been subjected to it that much that I've turned into one myself, was only the other day my Mother burned my curry and I threatened to send her back home to sew footballs for Nike.

To the couple of local lads, what's this stadium like for hanging flags and banners? do they allow them on the wee fencing/railing going round the pitch? and is the only boozer near it a Hibs boozer? we're heading through in the car, the guy who's driving's wee boy is the mascot for Linfield so he has to be there early but I don't really want to go into the ground about an hour and a half early before kick-off

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

To the couple of local lads, what's this stadium like for hanging flags and banners? do they allow them on the wee fencing/railing going round the pitch? and is the only boozer near it a Hibs boozer? we're heading through in the car, the guy who's driving's wee boy is the mascot for Linfield so he has to be there early but I don't really want to go into the ground about an hour and a half early before kick-off

Sorry mate just seen this.

I'm not too familiar with the boozers around about the ground. I'd imagine most places would be fine if you're not wearing colours though. 

I've never been in the ground but I can't see why they wouldn't let you hang flags on the railings at the side of the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Finish 2-1? Hope all who travelled had a belter. Well in @KAI good to see the flags out.

Linfield should've been at least 3 up at half time. Scored at the start of the 2nd half and coasted a bit letting Spartans back in to it. Deserved the win though. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Linfield should've been at least 3 up at half time. Scored at the start of the 2nd half and coasted a bit letting Spartans back in to it. Deserved the win though. 

I could not make it over because of work commitments but thanks to the Rangers fans who went and cheered us on ,it is much appreciated

To anybody that made it up, was it busy. I had arranged to go up with the boy but he done his knee in. Walked into a pole outside the toilets at The Fort the other day.?

Hopefully they get another team over here somewhere and will make the next one.

What a great wee day ... comp stand tickets and a couple free comp beers in hospitality after it 

spartans were great hosts 

pub after it with various Rangers, Linfield, Sunderland, Dundee and Hearts. 

Looking forward to tuesdays draw 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What a great wee day ... comp stand tickets and a couple free comp beers in hospitality after it 

spartans were great hosts 

pub after it with various Rangers, Linfield, Sunderland, Dundee and Hearts. 

Looking forward to tuesdays draw 

Wish people would stop.taking sites like hearts kickback as a representation of the good hearts support. Still a proud British and loyalist element to their support.

In saying that people take the nip.with the Glasgow Rangers you let your.club die song they sing. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Wish people would stop.taking sites like hearts kickback as a representation of the good hearts support. Still a proud British and loyalist element to their support.

In saying that people take the nip.with the Glasgow Rangers you let your.club die song they sing. 

The online maniacs aren't representing most supports but their clubs that made certain decisions against us in 2012 will never be forgotten 

that was worse than any gay song or maniac calling us sevco on a forum