Linfield and celtic

Siam69

Linfield put that club out of business entirely when their fans decided to run on the field and kick lumps out of the Belfast celtic players. 

Fucking hilarious that in a cup game between the sides that both teams scored 4 goals once and every single one of Celtics goals were disallowed :lol: 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Linfield put that club out of business entirely when their fans decided to run on the field and kick lumps out of the Belfast celtic players. 

Fucking hilarious that in a cup game between the sides that both teams scored 4 goals once and every single one of Celtics goals were disallowed :lol: 

Class :lol:

The Establishment :thuglife:

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

One of their players, Jimmy Jones nearly got kicked to death ,I think a few Linfield players covered his body to stop the attack.One of my mates grandfathers captained Belfast celtic and in fact was part of the GB team in the infamous Berlin Olympics in 1936

4 hours ago, bluedylan said:

One of their players, Jimmy Jones nearly got kicked to death ,I think a few Linfield players covered his body to stop the attack.One of my mates grandfathers captained Belfast celtic and in fact was part of the GB team in the infamous Berlin Olympics in 1936

I worked in a kids summer camp in the US in the 80's (Bunac). The owners of the camp were Jewish and the 70 odd year old patriarch told me that he was picked for the US water polo team for the '36 Berlin Olympics. However, his surname was obviously Jewish and the US Olympic board asked him to adopt a different name. He obviously refused and  missed his chance to take part in the Olympics.

Getting back to your point, I've been told that Windsor Park the first ground where fences were erected as a direct consequence of this incident.

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Well offside ? The lot of them.

Definitely Belfast celtic, they left the league after the Jimmy Jones incident, crusader's got their place.

However they had threatened to leave on three occasions before that, shots were fired when the played the glens and trouble had broken out, trouble also flared when they played cliftonville as well with them threatening to leave after each time.

50 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Never knew this mate, every day is a learning day:tu:

Yea cliftonville and the whole cliftonville road area used to be all protestant... after streets got burned, Bombay street etc a lot of Catholics moved there and Cliftonville been a Catholic team since.