Should Stewart Robertson walk away from the SPFL board?

K.A.I

Liewell is stirring old coals, is this meant to cause lots of debate, if so why? What is being miss because we are talking about this, why this distraction, why now? liewell is up to something and this is smoke and mirrors; what is he trying to hide?

How will we know if SR has voiced his disapproval about this? How will we know if he is fighting for us or not?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... and that's not paranoia.

... and that's your revolution blueprint? 

:lol: 

You have clearly shown by your response that you are unable to provide answers to the questions presented.

You fail to present any argument or examples proving there is not not a double standard in the sfa, spfl, plod, the courts, and the local and national governments of this country when it comes to Rangers and the filth. 

And, by not doing so, you are either wrong - that there is indeed a double standard against Rangers or, in the alternative, you are intellectually out of your depth to prove otherwise.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That's not paranoia? 

Why do you want to see Robertson in this so called "position of power" if there's no need and we don't need to fight anyone or aren't getting shat on?

you make less and less sense - you had a nightmare the other night too with your broad church shite then saying you didn't want English PUL supporting us - I've never met someone so delusional post on a Rangers forum and that takes some doing to get that honour 

:lol: you struggle to follow a basic argument and then take stuff out of context to try to score your pettty wee points just because I call you out for the hater you are! :lol: 

.... and not once have I said there are no 'battles' to be won - I just question the 'battle lines' as describe by our paranoids! 

Away and man your pitchforks - see if you can prove how uber you are and get yourself banned again from Ibrox for a third time with your 'version' of what a supporter is. 

1 hour ago, baxterboy said:

You have clearly shown by your response that you are unable to provide answers to the questions presented.

You fail to present any argument or examples proving there is not not a double standard in the sfa, spfl, plod, the courts, and the local and national governments of this country when it comes to Rangers and the filth. 

And, by not doing so, you are either wrong - that there is indeed a double standard against Rangers or, in the alternative, you are intellectually out of your depth to prove otherwise.

What answers ? If you mean some sort of rebuttals to that paranoia drivel you posted I could but in your paranoid fueled thought process you don't want to hear! 

For the record I think the SFA are highly incompetent and not fit for purpose and have shite Poor administration capabilities. What I don't think is that incompetence has any anti Rangers laden intent - it is what it is - poor management. ( oh and btw it is the SFA that are actually refusing to go forward with any further investigations but don't let that fact cloud your paranoia) 

7 hours ago, baxterboy said:

OK, now you realize how fucking stupid your remark was concerning system change, let's start with changing an sfa and spfl totally controlled by the paedo liewell, and proceed to a change in the current republican controlled local and national government.

In reference to blatant double standards ...

Can you tell me any criminal punishment the scottish courts have given to football players for the same fairly common offences on the park committed by big Dunc and Butcher?

Can you tell me of any 3 month jail sentence for a paedo singing a rhebel song? 

Why hasn't the compliance officer or plod taken action on Stokes for choking Jack by the throat?

Why hasn't the sfa investigated the complicity of the scum regarding sexual abuse of young boys?

Considering the well documented evidence, why has there been no criminal charges brought against the scum for this complicity?

.... etc etc etc...

These few of many examples which are real and have piss all to do with paranoia.

Wtf has any of this got to do with SR in his position?  Big Dunc and Butchers punishments are so long ago they are pretty much irrelevant now.

Also can you explain why it would be better to have no Rangers employee in the position than having one? It makes no fucking sense to take our representative away and you or anybody else have no idea if they're sticking up for the club or not. Assuming they are not sticking up for us is just that - an assumption! 

If SR is not doing what is necessary to counter the power of liewell, and i see fuck all to indicate this, then there is no point in him being there.

eg. If liewell can present a letter to the sfa requesting an investigation into the stripping of Rangers titles then why the fuck can't Robertson do the likewise and ask the sfa to investigate Savco's complicity in the sexual abuse of young boys and demand stripping for failing to inform plod. 

SR has a responsibility to expose the double standards against our club. The beginning of this double standard in the sfa and courts began with Butcher and Big Dunc - that's why they are relevant to the discussion. 

All of scotland is well aware of liewell's public attacks on our club for the benefit of his own, and we have seen over the years how well this has worked for them and hurt us.

SR has the responsibility to vociferously defend our club publicly and attack those, like Paedo FC, who have done wrong in scottish football and make them accountable.

SR has not done this. This is not an assumption it is a fact.

If he has 'stuck up' for us privately, what good or benefit has this been to us. That's right, absolutely fuck all!

And if he can't publicly defend us, and attack those who are intent on our demise then get the fuck out and get someone in there who will defend us and attack Paedo FC.

58 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What answers ?

1. Why is there no investigation of Savco for their complicity in child abuse by the sfa?

2. Why is there no charges by plod against Paedo fc for their complicity in sexual abuse of boys by Torbett?

3. Why in the history of scottish football is it only Rangers players who have been charged and found guilty for similar acts committed by other football players on the field of play?

If there is no double standard then why was Stokes not charged by plod for choking Jack, or Brown for kicking the Hamilton player in the face tonight?

4. A Rangers supporter got 3 months in jail for singing the TBB - a song referring to fenian terrorists. Why have no Savco supporters been jailed for their terrorists songs?

Can you respond to these few questions to support your argument that there is no double standard against Rangers? 

5 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

1. Why is there no investigation of Savco for their complicity in child abuse by the sfa?

2. Why is there no charges by plod against Paedo fc for their complicity in sexual abuse of boys by Torbett?

3. Why in the history of scottish football is it only Rangers players who have been charged and found guilty for similar acts committed by other football players on the field of play?

If there is no double standard then why was Stokes not charged by plod for choking Jack, or Brown for kicking the Hamilton player in the face tonight?

4. A Rangers supporter got 3 months in jail for singing the TBB - a song referring to fenian terrorists. Why have no Savco supporters been jailed for their terrorists songs?

Can you respond to these few questions to support your argument that there is no double standard against Rangers? 

Lol 

there have been numerous investigations about torbett and he has been charged and while they were obviously complicit - there is bugger all ( sic) the SFA or police can do about it retrospectively ( as they are incompetent). 

The 3 months was not for singing TBB - if you actually read the case the guy was a bigoted walloper and there was far more to his sentence that the cheap headline and interpretation of why he was jailed. 

Your other questions really ain't questions they are rants. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not if the incumbent is a fucking incompetent hand wringer. 

Should be hunted from our board, far less the SPFL's.

On what do you base your assertions that SR is either incompetent or a hand wringer? What do you want him to do? 

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

We don't know that though, at least we have someone close to our enemies.

What good is that though if it's a mild-mannered bridge builder? Robertson strikes me as the type of guy who spends the whole time at the SPFL meetings apologising to them. 

Of course, BP9 or someone could come back and ask me what proof I have of that ... I've the same amount of proof he has saying he's not a mild mannered apologist. It's how I think he'd be i.e a waste of space. 

Having someone like him close to our enemies probably does us more harm than good in that set-up and in these circumstances. 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What good is that though if it's a mild-mannered bridge builder? Robertson strikes me as the type of guy who spends the whole time at the SPFL meetings apologising to them. 

Of course, BP9 or someone could come back and ask me what proof I have of that ... I've the same amount of proof he has saying he's not a mild mannered apologist. It's how I think he'd be i.e a waste of space. 

Having someone like him close to our enemies probably does us more harm than good in that set-up and in these circumstances. 

I don't know him so I'm not sure how he performs at meetings etc, but I said earlier I would rather we had someone rather than nobody as at least with a presence the scheming cunts will need to lay off us a bit.

13 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Lol 

there have been numerous investigations about torbett and he has been charged and while they were obviously complicit - there is bugger all ( sic) the SFA or police can do about it retrospectively ( as they are incompetent). 

The 3 months was not for singing TBB - if you actually read the case the guy was a bigoted walloper and there was far more to his sentence that the cheap headline and interpretation of why he was jailed. 

Your other questions really ain't questions they are rants. 

Since there is no statute of limitations concerning child abuse in the UK, your argument that the police can do bugger all about it retrospectively is utter pish! 

The sfa also displayed remarkable effort and drive to do everything they could to investigate and demote Rangers, and fuck all to investigate the scum. Clearly showing that, when they have the will, they are as competent and eager as fuck - negating your competence argument and confirming the double standard.

SR should be publicly addressing these to make Paedo FC accountable (title stripping and demotion) and for fair compensation to the victims.

Regardless of your bullshit, the simple fact is that Scott Lamont was charged by the police and found guilty and jailed for singing TBB. Sheriff Crozier stated the song was "inflammatory" and "could have led to horrendous violence". Consequently, since paedos singing IRA terrorists songs are not charged and jailed for their fenian terrorist songs, which also incite violence, there is clear evidence of a double standard by plod and the courts concerning Rangers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-31856341  

The other questions are not rants, and your inability to answer them only solidifies the argument that there is a double standard against Rangers.

Whether you like it or not, the judges and police in the cases of Butcher and Big Dunc set precedents.

And, since others players have committed the same or similar acts, the fact that these players have not been charged or taken to court is clear evidence that there is a double standard against Rangers.

So why the fuck has SR not raged about the compliance officer not going after Stokes when there is clear evidence of him choking Jack?

Why, if plod charge Butcher for less, are they not charging Stokes?

Why, if there is evidence of Brown kicking a player in the face, are plod not charging Brown?

For the simple reason that there is a double standard, and until SR and Rangers publicly address it and attack the fuckers then it will continue unabated.

You have failed miserably in these few of many examples to present your case against the double standard against Rangers, and SR has also failed, thus far, in doing so.

16 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

...... ( oh and btw it is the SFA that are actually refusing to go forward with any further investigations but don't let that fact cloud your paranoia) 

...emmmm...

BP9 you're wanted on the BHEAST FC: Statement thread.

:mutley:

For me he should stay put as we need as much influence in the SPFL as possible. Liewell walked away from the SPFL board to take up a place in the European Club Association as he now has Doncaster doing his bidding for him domestically, so  he can now work the unwashed agenda at a European level. Or am I just being paranoid..