How did the scum

Junior Soprano

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You have to ask why our board/security okayed that Banner.

If (???)we have to have them at our ground then they should be made to queue for ages in long snake queues like we do at their place.

Individual searches for alcohol, banners, flags,.... and polis dogs that can detect flares, smoke bombs etc used.

It's easy to sort. If we wanted to. 

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If (???)we have to have them at our ground then they should be made to queue for ages in long snake queues like we do at their place.

Individual searches for alcohol, banners, flags,.... and polis dogs that can detect flares, smoke bombs etc used.

See I agree with this wholeheartedly. Was told on news by PC Plod that there would be armed police and no one will be getting in with containers or pyrotechnics etc etc. There would be at a high level of searches going on and people getting lifted. So why yet again is there a flare on the pitch if this was meant to happen.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They get treated like kings at Ibrox. Does my fucking head in.

23 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

They get treated like kings at Ibrox. Does my fucking head in.

The Board have never queued to get into their dump and seen the shite we face. From plod and the bheasts, we're cattled.

Maybe the SLO has experienced this. And will endeavour to make it the same experience for them, good or bad.

Or maybe that's no longer an issue for him.

Regardless, its time to stop fucking about with the scum at our place. Club need to treat them like the shit on the bottom of your shoe that they are.

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

See I agree with this wholeheartedly. Was told on news by PC Plod that there would be armed police and no one will be getting in with containers or pyrotechnics etc etc. There would be at a high level of searches going on and people getting lifted. So why yet again is there a flare on the pitch if this was meant to happen.

Bet we get a fine for it as well.

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The Board have never queued to get into their dump and seen the shite we face. From plod and the bheasts, we're cattled.

Maybe the SLO has experienced this. And will endeavour to make it the same experience for them, good or bad.

Regardless, its time to stop fucking about with the scum at our place. Club need to treat them like the shit on the bottom of your shoe that they are.

Should get the slo Dad in charge he was having a wee row with someone on FF about a flag.:mutley:

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Let's start with cutting allocation, get their crowd out of TV cameras sight in a main stand enclosure. We go on about making Ibrox a fortress for away teams - let's try this simple idea. Can't believe we have allowed this to go on for decades. It will probably result in a reciprocal reduction of our support at parkhead, but sacrifices need to be made - It's absolutely ridiculous that they get to lord it up in a full stand with all their mhank propaganda for all to see for 90 minutes, whilst our fans are out of sight at their dump.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I missed the first 15 minutes of the game last time I was at the Piggery. Fucking ridiculous. 

I've generally been against cutting their allocation at Ibrox as they'd just do the same to us at their midden, but Saturday was the last straw for me. I'm sick of them getting the whole of the Broomloan. Feels more like a semi final than a home game when we're playing them. 

35 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I missed the first 15 minutes of the game last time I was at the Piggery. Fucking ridiculous. 

I've generally been against cutting their allocation at Ibrox as they'd just do the same to us at their midden, but Saturday was the last straw for me. I'm sick of them getting the whole of the Broomloan. Feels more like a semi final than a home game when we're playing them. 

I only got in by banging the big green exit doors and telling the steward who opened it that the polis had sent me there. The wee steward didn't give a fuck and let me in. ?

At least 400 or so outside when I got in, 2 mins before kickoff.

Cunts make it worse for us every single time we go there.