Rangers Picture Thread

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Wonder what stein was doing hanging around our players ... autographs? 

Stein was put in temporary charge of the national side for World Cup qualifiers in 1965. I'm sure that pic is a few days before away tie in Poland. 

9 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Scottish league team v Italian league side in Italy, I think it's 1962

Was going to suggest that earlier because no sign of Law or Dave Mackay and others who were of that era, pat crerand is next to Ralph Brand, Jimmy Millar only received two full international caps against Austria and the rep of Ireland and he never played in they games with crerand in the team, yes looks like a league squad, you'll be right about 1962 as Jimmy Millars full caps were in 1963.:tu:

17 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Was going to suggest that earlier because no sign of Law or Dave Mackay and others who were of that era, pat crerand is next to Ralph Brand, Jimmy Millar only received two full international caps against Austria and the rep of Ireland and he never played in they games with crerand in the team, yes looks like a league squad, you'll be right about 1962 as Jimmy Millars full caps were in 1963.:tu:

I knew Denis Law was playing in Italy for Torino around this time so googled it and found this, might answer the question.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/scottish-league-v-italian-league-01-november-1961-248207/