Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

My point is that some people can't even give King a break when he gets something right as they're so focussed on discrediting him, and use every issue to do so.

I think people have been lenient on him, to be honest, he's lied since he got in as has the board.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

My point is that some people can't even give King a break when he gets something right as they're so focussed on discrediting him, and use every issue to do so.

The discrediting of King is solely down to him and his failed promises. If he'd even delivered on a 1/3 of what he promised, then he wouldn't get it so tight - but he promised the world and has so far delivered fuck all (and not being held to account for it).

With regards to the retail deal, no one knows the in's and out's - but Sloths claim of 7p in the £ was vastly wrong as the accounts at the time showed to prove but it had the effect of stirring the gullible and easily led into boycotting our merchandise. Ashley couldn't give two fucks if he never earned a penny from our retail detail, he wasn't losing sleep over a boycott of our merchandise - where as we needed income of any amount, and something / anything would have been better than nothing (but then there was yon knock off / dodgy tops to shift - how much did they earn the club :sarcasm: ).

Sheer lunacy that was lapped up by the hard of thinking.

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/10/2017 at 09:09, BridgeIsBlue said:

Member when the Sons of Stein held protests outside the front doors against the Easdales and co who were running us like a mickey mouse club? 

Ooh I member. 

Nearly a month ago now :sarcasm:

Some of the replies in here are eye opening looking back now :wanker:

On 23/10/2017 at 21:45, Real Ranger said:

Aye well here you go. Green, Somers,  Easdales, Llambias and Ashley, from selling the naming rights to Ibrox for a quid, to their attempts at stealing the youth money on their way out the door was never an issue for you was it?

Fuck me things are far from perfect but we're in a better place now under the current board. 

That's not to say I left Hampden any less disappointed than any other Rangers supporter or don't hold the current board responsible for results on the park. They make the managerial appointments so the  buck stops with them.

On 26/10/2017 at 20:13, Real Ranger said:

I've not went missing, my reply to beast also applies to yourself.

My opinion of you and a few others is that Rangers come a poor second to other agendas you have and the main reason for believing this is that no matter what we heard about the previous regime  you lot couldn't bring yourselves to condem their actions,.You were so obsessed with guys like Chris Graham that you turned a blind eye to what was going on in the boardroom.

This board have made mistakes, their choice of managers being an example of this but I honestly believe they're in it for the right reasons unlike the last lot. I reckon we'd still be playing in the championship without regime change.

On 27/10/2017 at 13:38, Real Ranger said:

Chris Graham, Craig Houston, SOS the RST, you were obsessed with them.So much so that you didn't give 2 fucks about the gross mis management that was going on. 

Try answering this, whydidn't you start threads abusing Somers, Llambias and co like you do with the current board? 

As for my views on King, there's no denying he's not the most trustworthy guy but I believe he's only here because he's a Rangers supporter. Having previously invested 20 million in the club under David Murray, this time around he's provided the club with unsecured loans to the tune of millions. In saying that he hasn't invested anywhere near the kind of money he claimed he would and for that he deserves criticism but not the level of abuse he receives from you and your buddies on here.

On 27/10/2017 at 15:43, jim beam said:

What is it all you want to protest about? getting the current board out and hoping some other cunt turns up? is that the plan.lol

On 27/10/2017 at 15:59, BridgeIsBlue said:

The current mob don't give one solitary fuck about the football club and the fans who turn out every week. 

Cast your mind back to the play off game at Fir Park to now. 

Tell me with a straight face that they have our best interests at heart. 

On 27/10/2017 at 16:07, jim beam said:

Not saying they have and I was vocal on here wanting them to replace the last lot and I believed they had more of an interest in our well being than the last one's.

I have also been vocal in the condemnation of the current board and their many failings but as it stands there is no one waiting to come in and we for the time being.are stuck with them.

I would like King and the rest of them gone and a stable board with funds to get us back to the top of Scottish football but protesting right now when they're is no real alternative to what we have is just stupid in my opinion.

If a viable person or consortium with our interests at heart and funds available came in and the current board would not move aside then I would be at the front to voice my anger at them but until then.

On 27/10/2017 at 16:11, Alves70 said:

Should cast your mind further back before the current board took over as a lot on here seem to have a wee bit of amnesia about where exactly we were under Ashley and co.

This board may not be perfect but had they sat on their arse and done nothing Rangers would be in a relegation battle now with every crippled Newcastle player they have loaned to us with about £30m in debts to Ashley.

On 27/10/2017 at 16:15, buster. said:

Those you speak of don't have any shame, which sits beside their ongoing lack of judgement that as you mention comes partly from an emotional and posionous hatred of certain Rangers supporting individuals, that in turn blinds them from the blindingly obvious until it hits them square in the face. At which time they start to claim but "a wasnae the only wan" accompanied by loudly shouting more or less the same pish as always....as if it didn't really happen and that we should actually take them seriously.

Oh and btw, the reason they won't find thousands or hundreds joining them for imaginary protests is because very few give them any credence.

On 27/10/2017 at 16:27, Alves70 said:

That was only just over 2 and a half years ago this board took over in March 2015. Should have a look at where exactly Rangers were before they gained control.

Had they not cared about the club they could have sat back and let Cashley run us into the ground.

On 27/10/2017 at 17:17, Alves70 said:

I think that’s a rather overhyped version of events.

(Yes it’s hypocritical and never happened) but had we won the last two games we would have been in the league cup final and one win away from 2nd place.

The money that was given to the manager in the summer was probably more in fees than the rest of the league outside of celtic had spent in the last 2 or 3 seasons combined. 

The loans this board are providing will also never physically have to be paid back they will convert to equity at which point we’ll be debt free.

On 27/10/2017 at 17:23, Real Ranger said:

The board got in just as we were about to owe Ashley 10 million, he already had a 75% cut of retail profits, we also had a board working for his interests, not Rangers, we had the most reluctant manager in our history who wasn't asked if he would do the job but told he was doing it. Newcastle crocks were dumped in our squad without the manager's approval Season ticket sales were dropping every season and not only because of any boycott taking place and in general the crowds were dwindling. 

We weren't getting out the championship under them.

Now this board may or may not be capable of getting us back to the top but I'm confident that this is their ambition.

They have made mistakes with their choice of manager but at least they're trying to put things right. Until a better alternative comes along they will have my backing.

On 27/10/2017 at 17:26, KWBear said:

I wouldnt say they're running us into the ground. Ashley and his group of cunts truly were 

this board is just skint. easy to ask them to move aside so someone can put money in but no cunt on earth will, no chance 

I hate this board, they are lying bastards but they aren't running us into the ground

have a wank or something 

On 27/10/2017 at 17:27, BlueboyG said:

I am certainly not pro King and his board, but if anyone is saying we are worse off than the previous incumbents is talking absolute shite, and to say this board has delivered fuck all is also shite, some folk have short memories, remember the retail deal we were tied into for 7 years, Ashley's shares that he has sold to C1872, the rights to our Logo, All back in safer hands, these cunts were hell bent on bleeding us dry, Ashly had one use for us, to make him more money, some of the fuckin underhand contracts that cunt did and nobody new about them till this board took over, this board are making a right cunt of things also but certainly not to the extent of Lambias and co.

are wee in safer hands than the previous board ? Absolutley 

On 27/10/2017 at 17:29, legalbeagle said:

I know it has been a long time since i said anything in this area, but seriously, if people want to protest, go and bloody protest. Whingeing that other people aren’t doing it is just pathetic.

On 27/10/2017 at 17:35, Bluepeter9 said:

The financially illiterate on here think they understand Finance based on discussing our woes on here. The word loan scares them because the don't really understand equity investment - especially in a footballl club. Your on a hiding to nothing. 

They also don't see that this board did stabilise us and at worst are not raping us for cash. Far to many think we should be owned by a billionaire just pumping money in aka PSG ( and look what happened when the last 'billionaire' bought us)! 

Folk equate what happens on the field with board room performance and really it's not.

Good luck! 

On 27/10/2017 at 17:40, Bluepeter9 said:

'We' are giving Rangers away? It was never 'ours' to give away - it's a strange entity a football club but since it became a 'company' Rangers was not ever owned by us. 

The thing about equity is that future investment can dilute holdings - so to bring more cash in the club does not need to be sold but does require shareholder approval for such a dilution.

im neutral in the boards actual performance but they are doing a decent, if not stellar job. 

On 27/10/2017 at 17:56, Bluepeter9 said:

Well technically it is 'debt' free if they do a loan for equity swap - and looks much better on the balance sheet but that's kinda pedantic - board are doing ok but like everyone at the club actually only judged on one thing and even that is ' in the moment' 

On 27/10/2017 at 18:10, buster. said:

Your memory appears to be on a par with your average delusional judgement call on the Rangers saga.

The other day you were proclaiming how Ashley may yet see sense in investing serious money in Rangers if he sells Newcastle Utd and when asked why, went through the old chestnut of his SD marketing reaching a European audience...........which you didn't seem to recall was a supposed motivation that in the past had been laid flat on it's boney arse. 

You and some others heads are so full of hate and bile for certain individuals that you'll never see anything in an objective manner or indeed have unhelpful details on memory recall.

Why don't all of you go and have a protest  in your back garden....you could make voodoo dolls of your enemies, stick pins in them and call for all 'kingalings' to be brought to heel. 

#Pathetic

On 27/10/2017 at 18:22, buster. said:

Some of us look at the various situations over the past few years in an objective manner and tend to call things accurately.

Then there is your 'budding back garden protest movement' whose hatred blinds them into the same POV no matter what is going-on, have tended to get things way wrong and they wouldn't know how to learn a lesson if it hit them between the eyes. 

You have no credibility but seeing a broken clock is right twice a day, you never know...........

This is is all from just the first five pages :megaanguish:

Anybody feeling the same now? 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye me read what I’ve posted nothing has changed my opinion.

On 28/10/2017 at 19:09, Virtuoso said:

The discrediting of King is solely down to him and his failed promises. If he'd even delivered on a 1/3 of what he promised, then he wouldn't get it so tight - but he promised the world and has so far delivered fuck all (and not being held to account for it).

With regards to the retail deal, no one knows the in's and out's - but Sloths claim of 7p in the £ was vastly wrong as the accounts at the time showed to prove but it had the effect of stirring the gullible and easily led into boycotting our merchandise. Ashley couldn't give two fucks if he never earned a penny from our retail detail, he wasn't losing sleep over a boycott of our merchandise - where as we needed income of any amount, and something / anything would have been better than nothing (but then there was yon knock off / dodgy tops to shift - how much did they earn the club :sarcasm: ).

Sheer lunacy that was lapped up by the hard of thinking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Protesting is still stupid? 

Until they’re is a viable option then yes.we can protest all we like for more money and a good management team in place and a better standard of player all the things we need and want|deserve but we know these cunts are clueless and pot less.

Standing outside the front doors isn’t going to conjure up money and know how that those in charge just don’t have.

If there was a. viable option then protesting too get rid of these useless fuckers would be game on but until then what’s the point.

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Aye, what’s the alternative then?

I remember Sarver being interested before and getting hounded by the paid hands. Get the charlatans to say their shares are for sale and see who comes in.Its only the paid hands the push the no one wants us line. There will be takers.But then they will just come out with the " we will just end up with ashley / green type". They need to fuck off fast or we are done.Never mind 10 in a row.they could hit 20 at this rate.

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Aye, what’s the alternative then?

So what we just sit week after week and watch our club slide further further down the drain of Scottish Football. 

Aye but it’s alright Bears at least they aren’t like the last lot. 

1 minute ago, Redsox1 said:

I remember Sarver being interested before and getting hounded by the paid hands. Get the charlatans to say their shares are for sale and see who comes in.Its only the paid hands the push the no one wants us line. There will be takers.But then they will just come out with the " we will just end up with ashley / green type". They need to fuck off fast or we are done.Never mind 10 in a row.they could hit 20 at this rate.

Under this shower of cunts the taigs will canter past 54. 

40 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm so disgusted with the current situation and the way this board are conducting their business that I might just drink the remainder of this bottle I see before me.

But to compare the current lot with those who knowingly and willingly attempted (some successfully) to rob us blind is folly. The board are failing and need to gtf, but no way would I put them on a par with recent past incumbents. They're just shite at their job and need replaced.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So what we just sit week after week and watch our club slide further further down the drain of Scottish Football. 

Aye but it’s alright Bears at least they aren’t like the last lot. 

Fucking hell it’s not rocket science,not one cunt has said it’s alright we slide down the shite that is Scottish football and you know that already.

The Thread is about protesting about a new board ,more money,better players,good management team etc if they’re is no cunt willing and able too take over from the useless cunts in charge then why fucking bother shouting about it until some proper people/consortium actually makes a bid.

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Fucking hell it’s not rocket science,not one cunt has said it’s alright we slide down the shite that is Scottish football and you know that already.

The Thread is about protesting about a new board ,more money,better players,good management team etc if they’re is no cunt willing and able too take over from the useless cunts in charge then why fucking bother shouting about it until some proper people/consortium actually makes a bid.

Again so what do we do? 

We cant find new shareholders to take over the club, that’s the boards job.

What if they won’t do that, and just decide to sit tight. 

12 minutes ago, jim beam said:

if the board let it be known that their shares are for sale then they would get bids.No point making bids when these charlatans won't sell.why should they when they are getting more powerful with every soft loan they give.Soft loan = cheap shares.they are gaining more power all the time and we are just sitting back doing nothing.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Again so what do we do? 

We cant find new shareholders to take over the club, that’s the boards job.

What if they won’t do that, and just decide to sit tight. 

Mate the way things are going the current board will have very little choice but to find new shareholders and soon.they can’t sit tight for much longer any goodwill they carried is all but gone now.

They don’t have the money or know how to carry on as they are and if new shareholders and I mean people with proper money and intentions are blocked from investing or taking over then the groundswell for protesting will be justified.

But right at this moment I don’t see anyone with any sense wanting to touch this club with a barge pole,it’s utterly depressing.

8 minutes ago, Redsox1 said:

if the board let it be known that their shares are for sale then they would get bids.No point making bids when these charlatans won't sell.why should they when they are getting more powerful with every soft loan they give.Soft loan = cheap shares.they are gaining more power all the time and we are just sitting back doing nothing.

Would any serious people with cash too burn really invest right now in the basket case of a football club playing in Scotland?

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Stand by my comments that they aren’t running us into the ground 

running us into the ground is destroying us, which is far from true 

we are staying afloat which isn’t good enough. And as above I hate this board.