Ryan Jack

j1mgg

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some.of.tavs worst games for us have been the times he's played midfield.

Why are people wanting to move a cm to rb and our rb to rm?

All because malky mourinho decided to move Jack there? If Pedro or Warburton had done that people would've done their dinger

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Some.of.tavs worst games for us have been the times he's played midfield.

Why are people wanting to move a cm to rb and our rb to rm?

All because malky mourinho decided to move Jack there? If Pedro or Warburton had done that people would've done their dinger

Because our right back can’t defend, but has attacking qualities 

our Center midfielder is shite/ineffective (people can decide what word to use) at midfield but can defend it appears going on last nights apparent showing 

If Pedro or Warburton made a switch like that and it worked people would be happy to see it in the next game 

5 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

People forget we signed Papac as a centre half and converted him to left back because he couldn't head the ball.

Same with Broadfoot he was originally a Center half ... I never liked the 2 of them but they did us a turn moved into full backs out the road of the buses so to speak 

7 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

People forget we signed Papac as a centre half and converted him to left back because he couldn't head the ball.

Played CH for his country successfully for 10 years , and is a far better player/defender than anything we have had for the last 6 years.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Played CH for his country successfully for 10 years , and is a far better player/defender than anything we have had for the last 6 years.

He might have played Center half for Bosnia but depends on how you define successful - how many tournaments did they qualify for? How many games they win? How many goals they concede? Papac was terrible at ch for us 

Just now, K.A.I said:

He might have played Center half for Bosnia but depends on how you define successful - how many tournaments did they qualify for? How many games they win? How many goals they concede? Papac was terrible at ch for us 

The dross that parade in our strip for the last six years are nowhere near the quality of Sasa and that includes the guy that replaced him , Wallace.

Remember arguing on here with the usual experts about Wallace being nowhere near as good as him.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

The dross that parade in our strip for the last six years are nowhere near the quality of Sasa and that includes the guy that replaced him , Wallace.

Remember arguing on here with the usual experts about Wallace being nowhere near as good as him.

Your conflating different things here - I’m not talking about the last 6 years we are talking about when Papac was here and his stints at CH before going to left back and becoming useful 

Off topic I know but Papac was better than a 6/10 every week. He was at least a 7, usually an 8 and sometimes a 9. He was more than just consistent. Our last really good full back who knew first and foremost he was a defender but seemed to get better and better at going forward as well. I reckon if he was playing in this team you would instantly recognise how good he is in comparison to what we have.

1 minute ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Off topic I know but Papac was better than a 6/10 every week. He was at least a 7, usually an 8 and sometimes a 9. He was more than just consistent. Our last really good full back who knew first and foremost he was a defender but seemed to get better and better at going forward as well. I reckon if he was playing in this team you would instantly recognise how good he is in comparison to what we have.

No he wasn’t - 8 and 9’s some weeks you mental?

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Very true. Look at all the dicks that have been capped by Scotland and failed to get us anywhere.

Wallace is like Papac and cant head a ball but Sasa was a far better defender. Remember they used to play Papac in front of Wallace to fit Wallace into the starting 11. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Your conflating different things here - I’m not talking about the last 6 years we are talking about when Papac was here and his stints at CH before going to left back and becoming useful 

The guy played for 10 years at CH for his country and its doesn't matter a fuck how good or bad his country is , he played successfully for them at CH.

You would think he had a shocker every game he had at CH with us the way you go on , he never but was moved to full back. And in the last six years we have had no cunt in that defence anywhere near as good as him.

Guy was a credit to the club on and off the park , shame we don't have more like him........

Just now, Young Bob said:

Very true. Look at all the dicks that have been capped by Scotland and failed to get us anywhere.

Wallace is like Papac and cant head a ball but Sasa was a far better defender. Remember they used to play Papac in front of Wallace to fit Wallace into the starting 11. 

Aye that was McCoist’s brainwave that 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The guy played for 100 years at CH for his country and its doesn't matter a fuck how good or bad his country is , he played successfully for them at CH.

You would think he had a shocker every game he had at CH with us the way you go on , he never but was moved to full back. And in the last six years we have had no cunt in that defence anywhere near as good as him.

Guy was a credit to the club on and off the park , shame we don't have more like him........

Broadfoot could play 100 times at CH for Bosnia the fact is he was miles better at left back for us than CH don’t tell me your disagreeing with that?

Just now, K.A.I said:

Broadfoot could play 100 times at CH for Bosnia the fact is he was miles better at left back for us than CH don’t tell me your disagreeing with that?

Where the fuck did i say anything about Broadfoot , nice swerve there. He's another clown that was never a defender in any position.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Where the fuck did i say anything about Broadfoot , nice swerve there. He's another clown that was never a defender in any position.

Dear God you acting stupid on purpose mate? Someone playing Center half for Bosnia is no baring on how decent someone is at Center half 

he might have been a Center half by trade but was pish there for us but done well when moved to left back for us - you saying this is untrue?

Just now, K.A.I said:

Dear God you acting stupid on purpose mate? Someone playing Center half for Bosnia is no baring on how decent someone is at Center half 

he might have been a Center half by trade but was pish there for us but done well when moved to left back for us - you saying this is untrue?

To have played at CH for his country for ten years means he was no mug in this position no matter how good his country were. He was also never as bad as you say at CH for us but was moved to full back where he became a regular in the side and rightly so. Now i know you seem to think everybody on this forum has got to agree with everything you say , so fire away with your next pile of shite and i will leave you in peace

Archived