Ryan Jack

j1mgg

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he’s playing well at right back we should try him there for us as Tav’s pish and I don’t think Jack offers much as a midfielder - could be one good thing to come from this shit heap international team?

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If he’s playing well at right back we should try him there for us as Tav’s pish and I don’t think Jack offers much as a midfielder - could be one good thing to come from this shit heap international team?

Would definitely start him there against the sheep and taigs. Best I've seen him play

5 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Would definitely start him there against the sheep and taigs. Best I've seen him play

:lol: step too far.

He has done ok, good in possession as usual and solid defensively.

But he is still best playing CM and replacing our best attacking outlet in the team to play Jack out of position is a terrible shout.

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Jack over Tav at right back, this fucking place man....:lol:

Tav can’t defend worth a fuck 

If Jack played well against Holland tonight at right back then why not? 

I didn’t watch the game so just going on peoples comments but as far as the “this place man” comments go I’ve seen a lot worse suggestions 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Tav can’t defend worth a fuck 

If Jack played well against Holland tonight at right back then why not? 

I didn’t watch the game so just going on peoples comments but as far as the “this place man” comments go I’ve seen a lot worse suggestions 

I actually think Tav has been really good this season for us. Probably imo one of our best performers

Just now, PRW. said:

Aye off about a 7 year old, wee sheep shagging gimp. 

That’s even worse because the hatred of all things Rangers is integrated into the young 

when we were at our lowest as a club we needed protection - the police, footballing authorities, teams, their support, courts, the media and politicians created this world of hatred towards us which is now just treated as the norm 

that is a prime example of how (IMO) anyone that supports Rangers and also Scotland irrespective of what Rangers player might have got the token call-up should hang their head in shame 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I actually think Tav has been really good this season for us. Probably imo one of our best performers

Yes when it comes to going forward and some assists call me old fashioned but I want full backs that can defend - which we don’t have 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Yes when it comes to going forward and some assists call me old fashioned but I want full backs that can defend - which we don’t have 

Again i thought hes improved in that aspect this season. hes one of the few positives from the barking caravan and the bald cockney

Archived