RFC55

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Iā€™m also looking for oneĀ :unsure:.Ā 

One like a day for a week and your cargo on the way back down paidĀ :winnings:

One like a day for a week and your cargo on the way back down paid plus @simplythebestĀ will be at your beck and call for a month.

11 minutes ago, Gustav said:

One like a day for a week and your cargo on the way back down paid plus @simplythebestĀ will be at your beck and call for a month.

:lol:Ā Could go on all day with this mate.Ā 

Three of us can just get the train up with wilder offers being posted by the minute till we get thereĀ :lol:.Ā 

Just now, simplythebest said:

Do I get paid for this?

Nut

Just now, Prso's headband said:

:lol:Ā Could go on all day with this mate.Ā 

Three of us can just get the train up with wilder offers being posted by the minute till we get thereĀ :lol:.Ā 

:lol:Ā 

51 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

A+ got 3, A got 2 and B got 1 that's the RSC allocationsĀ 

I think the RSC's should get more for games like this. I know a few guys on the CCCS that'llĀ just go to the games they get allocated and aren't really arsed about going every week. Most RSC membersĀ go every week without fail until a game like this where there is a ticket shortage.

53 minutes ago, Queens 11 said:

I think the RSC's should get more for games like this. I know a few guys on the CCCS that'llĀ just go to the games they get allocated and aren't really arsed about going every week. Most RSC membersĀ go every week without fail until a game like this where there is a ticket shortage.

The lads that donā€™t go on supporters buses but go every week will think ccs should get moreĀ 

13 minutes ago, Queens 11 said:

I doubt there are many who go every week that aren't affiliated with a bus

I do , get my mates to tick the away box who donā€™t go to away games , none ofĀ them including myself got Aberdeen so Iā€™ve no chance of a ticket , out with Aberdeen and probably hibs you always pickup tickets somewhere whether it be here twitter or outside the ground on the day , so there is a way to go every week if your not in a RSCĀ 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

I do , get my mates to tick the away box who donā€™t go to away games , none ofĀ them including myself got Aberdeen so Iā€™ve no chance of a ticket , out with Aberdeen and probably hibs you always pickup tickets somewhere whether it be here twitter or outside the ground on the day , so there is a way to go every week if your not in a RSCĀ 

Would say you are in a very, very small minority.

1 hour ago, Queens 11 said:

I doubt there are many who go every week that aren't affiliated with a bus

Me, I go on buses but I'm not a member of one that runs to away games if that counts.

Aberdeen away looks like the first game this season that will be a struggle for me.Ā 

Been quite close to missing out on a few though, got a Ross County away ticket the night before and got a Hamilton away one outside the ground.

25 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Would say you are in a very, very small minority.

Been lucky the way my mates away allocations have landed they could have all got the same game and it be a struggle but Aberdeen gonna be the first game Iā€™ve missed this season Id imagine and I donā€™t go on a busĀ 

This will continue to be same problem every year what i donā€™t get is why do Rangers not know the amount Aberdeen are giving them when it will be same as last year. Was expecting TO to be little better run this year with there knowledge but seems they still have no clue!Ā 

Points system would be great idea or back to old days when you knew what you would get in advance. Not like the grounds we play in change itā€™s same amount 99% of the timeĀ