Murty in charge for sheep double header

backup

Good old common sense can tell you that this is the most likely situation.

It is only two days until the home game and then four after that until the away game. The best that could happen now time wise is that a new manager could be in the stand at the sheep pen IMO. Do I think the last part will happen, naw. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

I like Murty but he’s In a role he shouldn’t be, couple of games wouldnt have been bad but nearly 2 months shambolic from the board 

Correct. He's used to training kids, so won't be used to getting in that changing room and ripping right into this team of fucking losers. 

Its shocking how we all now see these games as "big games" as someone who was born in the 80's, my whole following football life the sheep have just been one of the other fodder we had to beat to make sure we either stayed top of the league, or stayed on the coat tails of the nappy rippers. Now these games are "big games" and a lot of us expect us to leave these games with a couple of draws if we're lucky. Just shows how far we have fallen. The board have A LOT to answer for and I hope to fuck the get it let known in no uncertain terns what will happen if they don't stick to their promises. No doubt they will announce a new manager at the start of the AGM to try and trick us all again. If that does happen, we must let them know that that kind of shit won't work. 

7 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Correct. He's used to training kids, so won't be used to getting in that changing room and ripping right into this team of fucking losers. 

Its shocking how we all now see these games as "big games" as someone who was born in the 80's, my whole following football life the sheep have just been one of the other fodder we had to beat to make sure we either stayed top of the league, or stayed on the coat tails of the nappy rippers. Now these games are "big games" and a lot of us expect us to leave these games with a couple of draws if we're lucky. Just shows how far we have fallen. The board have A LOT to answer for and I hope to fuck the get it let known in no uncertain terns what will happen if they don't stick to their promises. No doubt they will announce a new manager at the start of the AGM to try and trick us all again. If that does happen, we must let them know that that kind of shit won't work. 

He's said he wont do that as it 'adds nothing' and would only make him 'feel better at the expense of the players'.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And unless he finds a successful alternative strategy then he is wrong and weak.

I understand his reasoning behind it. From the way he worded it, he said if he did it 'would just devolve into something personal' so I'm there's a bit more than meets the eye with it - whether that's his own feelings towards the players or their attitudes.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

In simple terms the fans have given that club over £20 million for them to mismanage us to the point where they have ended our season by November. 

Walked out the savilledome last September after 5-1 drubbing and season was over then. 

4 hours ago, Brackley said:

Wouldn't be surprised if some sort of deal is already done on McInnes but Aberdeen will not release him until after the double header.

Naw .McInnes is not happening

Unless he is lying cunt . He told his own club . he want's to stay there and win more trophies

I would suggest winning a few more games against the scum would be a better start

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

If the 2 results against Aberdeen go badly, especially the home game at Ibrox and both with Murty in charge sentiment against King and the directors is bound to go from bad to very much worse, especially if there is still no news of a replacement manager.  They must surely know they are in very stormy waters already having seen unacceptably dire results against Hamilton and Dundee and with an interim manager who is clearly so far out of his depth it is embarrassing.      They cannot be blind and deaf to what is going on.   That being the case they risk being seen as walking the pathway of not just incompetence, but wilful incompetence.   Negligence even, and (imp) they'd be publicly dishonouring the privilege they have of being the current stewards of the Club by not acting to appoint a suitably experienced and competent manager in the fastest possible timescale.

Or are they allowing events to unfold where the Club is weakened sufficiently that it gives them the reason to call it quits, to call in the loans and to look for replacement investors because they have run their course and can go no further .    The problem they are creating by the continued lengthy delay and silence is not just about their competence in finding a suitable manager, it starts to seep into territory where confidence evaporates in their very ability to govern the club properly.  And it risks fuelling ideas that they are just using this delay and inaction and preparedness to watch the season fall away as a stepping stone to engineering their way out with their soft loans recovered.  That of course opens up whole other avenues of speculation about what they are really up to and what it'd mean for the Club.   The longer they dither the more they will be criticised and the more people will start to wonder if a different agenda is being played out.      

If Murty is in charge and the games go badly there had best be some senior people visibly supporting Murty in dealing with the press in the aftermath, and then there would be absolutely no excuses whatsoever for not replacing him without any further delay.   

I think there is a much bigger picture going on than finding a new manager.

It's now close of business Monday, after one of our worst defeats and still no mention of a new manager.We know this board are incompetent, but not this stupid surely?

41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Naw .McInnes is not happening

Unless he is lying cunt . He told his own club . he want's to stay there and win more trophies

I would suggest winning a few more games against the scum would be a better start

25 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I think there is a much bigger picture going on than finding a new manager.

It's now close of business Monday, after one of our worst defeats and still no mention of a new manager.We know this board are incompetent, but not this stupid surely?

Are you both ITK? I’ve seen a few posts which suggest so. I’d take some decent news as Rangers are depressing the fuck out of me right now