Last night showed why McInnes was the wrong choice for us

Thermopylae

1 hour ago, SonOfLuther said:

The ambition for some is limited to this backwater and the best of a mediocre bunch, if even that.

If British managers are our gauge, our last 2 didn't exactly set the bar high.

When all things taig tell us in the mhedia he's the man, I have serious reservations.

When have they ever wanted a successful Rangers...

They don't. Maybe they believed that there was no chance of him coming due to his 'unfinished business' at the sheep :lol:

This backwater is where we need to get results before we start looking further afield therefore this might be the correct appointment. We shall see.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

They don't. Maybe they believed that there was no chance of him coming due to his 'unfinished business' at the sheep :lol:

This backwater is where we need to get results before we start looking further afield therefore this might be the correct appointment. We shall see.

If you are parochial then this may be the correct appointment.

We will be seeking another manager 12-18 months down the line if so I feel.

Aspiring to be 2nd can never be The Rangers way though.

Wednesday night was a strange one. I was sitting near the dugouts and there was Murty heavily animated, Mcinnes on the other hand almost didn’t seem to care. He’s just doing himself a favour and getting us an extra 6 points before he starts ?

7 minutes ago, Daz-96 said:

Wednesday night was a strange one. I was sitting near the dugouts and there was Murty heavily animated, Mcinnes on the other hand almost didn’t seem to care. He’s just doing himself a favour and getting us an extra 6 points before he starts ?

Would the sheep board not have got rid of him before tomorrow if they thought his heart was no longer in it? 

2 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

The ambition for some is limited to this backwater and the best of a mediocre bunch, if even that.

If British managers are our gauge, our last 2 didn't exactly set the bar high.

When all things taig tell us in the mhedia he's the man, I have serious reservations.

When have they ever wanted a successful Rangers...

My ambition ist champions and competing in the CL, I’m in the minority though. Sad

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They need the money mate they can't be knocking back 700k or there about

If they do get pumped tomorrow and the sheep are talking about this the same way we are then I wouldn't like to be McInnes at the final whistle ... part of me thinks if we had wanted him then he would already be here although King outlining the man as knowing Scottish football and already in the game makes you think if could be him 

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Would the sheep board not have got rid of him before tomorrow if they thought his heart was no longer in it? 

You would have thought so. My old man has just phoned me there. He on a day out for his birthday and has bumped into a guy who works in football who said the deal was agreed two weeks ago and Mcinnes delayed it as he didn’t want to take charge of the double header. Their form has been poor the last couple weeks so that would make sense. If it’s true then it is a poor call from their board! 

5 minutes ago, Daz-96 said:

You would have thought so. My old man has just phoned me there. He on a day out for his birthday and has bumped into a guy who works in football who said the deal was agreed two weeks ago and Mcinnes delayed it as he didn’t want to take charge of the double header. Their form has been poor the last couple weeks so that would make sense. If it’s true then it is a poor call from their board! 

There are times when I really do wonder about McInnes :huh:

15 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

There are times when I really do wonder about McInnes :huh:

I would too if I heard it from him and not from a bloke who knows a bloke who knows a bloke who was told ....

And if true he should have been told there and then to sign or we go elsewhere

34 minutes ago, Daz-96 said:

Your gonna fit in well. There's a few on here with the same sort of imagination.