Some.fans videos yesterday on YouTube

RFC55

Any others kicking about? The 2nd video with the billy boys is unreal. 

Here lies a soldier was one of the loudest I've ever heard at a game yesterday. But ffs if we sing the chorus first then you need to.move into the second verse. You can't just miss a verse then go.back to it :lol:

4 out of.10 must do better

6 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

You’ll be weeded out one day ..fans self policing will get you 

Aye it sounds like it in the video's mate everyone's really offended.

I've been following Rangers home and away for years, thankfully I've only ever came across people like yourself on the internet. 

1 hour ago, burnbank bear said:

The club should be handing out viz  cams to real fans and weed yous bigots out .. lifetime bans on the way 

And what exactly makes YOU a REAL fan???Kudos for making me laugh though with the post.Self policing will weed yous out....Priceless?As far as fishing goes this is right up there??

2 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

We have some of the best club songs in world football and yous want to sing about the pope , ira and Bobby sands who’s deed ... shocking imho 

we know he's deed 

I thought that would have been quite obvious. but perhaps you've been too busy eating prawn sandwiches and getting your arsehole bleached to listen properly