The hypocrisy

More hypocrisy from the media, Hugh Keevins in particular, going on as if it could have ended Browns career, but absolutely nothing when Griffiths kneeing a guy square on the baws in CL qualifiers a couple of seasons back.

Yes, there's a bizarre blindness at celtic and within parts of the Scottish media as to how Scott Brown's game mostly involves running about kicking people in the back of the legs or barging into them but he's also been shown up to be a soft as fuck shitebag when anyone does the same back to him.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, please can somebody show me what was wrong with Brown's tackle on Cochrane? 

Yeah. There was very little in it for me. Bad example to use. People seem to have gotten carried away with that one. Dunno if it's because the boy is so young or what, but it was a pretty run of the mill challenge..

8 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Im seeing the foul on Brown in my fucking sleep, I honestly dont think I have seen a foul re run on TV so many times.

Wonder Why ?????????

Probably was a red but what's not getting mentioned is that browns knee hit the ball just as the player was away to kick it. It was never intentional by Andrew Davis which is why it didn't require anything more than the two match ban.

2 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Brown kicking the boy in the head at Hamilton was the worst one. Actually redirected his foot to make sure he caught him. Horrible bastard that gets away with murder, but no one can touch him back

Better example.