Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Brilliant:lol:

It does though if you were hitting out with some of the pish in this thread. In fact I've no idea how old some of you crackpots are come to think on it, maybe New Balance was frowned upon in the 70's or something, I wouldn't know come to think of it

4 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

5ad79a266188a_giphy(4).thumb.gif.b5c039cec14d83fd51c02aa7e04ea235.gif

You can put your gifs away ... if you think New Balance is on a par with Gola or HiTec or you'd walk through one of the poorest schemes in the west of Scotland wearing NB and get laughed at then you've no idea much of a mongo you look - simple

Hahah there must be crazy amount of age gaps on here.

I can tell you though from talking to everyone I work with today -about 100 guys in a big garage basically with people from 18-60 and everyone agrees Hummel is shit ?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You could put your gifs away ... if you think New Balance is on a par with Gola or HiTec or you'd walk through one of the poorest schemes in the west of Scotland wearing NB and get laughed at then you've no idea much of a mongo you look - simple

I honestly don't know if you're playing dumb or not but keep it up mate :lol:

46 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea if they have any connection or not, but tend to take what @Courtyard Bear says as good info, unless he was taking the piss on this occasion and seeing what reaction he got from the Ashley fans.   :lol:

Info comes from KW Bear in one of his posts, he seems to work in that sector. 

If its bollocks then it will just be more bollocks to add to the already huge pile of bollocks. ?

1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

I honestly don't know if you're playing dumb or not but keep it up mate :lol:

I'm being serious. Are you 50 or something and all the junkies in the 70's were cutting about in New Balance? it's the only thing that makes sense.

7 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I can tell you though from talking to everyone I work with today -about 100 guys in a big garage basically with people from 18-60 and everyone agrees Hummel is shit ?

Oh your going to burn in the big bad fire for that. 

The Bears Den fashionista squad are coming for you. ??

9 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Are you sure that isn’t Hummer?

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh your going to burn in the big bad fire for that. 

The Bears Den fashionista squad are coming for you. ??

Why? he's been liking my comments on New Balance, he's talking about older crackpots like you and Dougie who have little idea what your on about when comes to brand quality - apart from your comment to Goostav there, JD Sports is a ned wardrobe shop

Hi-tec actually make decent walking boots etc. That's the thing with trends. The companies are around prior to the trend starting in their focused market and will continue to be around in their focused market after the trend goes away. 

Asics and NB quite the same. 

2 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Hi-tec actually make decent walking boots etc. That's the thing with trends. The companies are around prior to the trend starting in their focused market and will continue to be around in their focused market after the trend goes away. 

Asics and NB quite the same. 

I use Asics as my running trainers, they are superior quality to a lot of bigger brands like Nike for jogging trainers  ... some brands have a niche and are better at some things than other brands are .. for example Umbro used to make good football kits, but other things like trainers, t-shirts and that seemed hidious and low budget

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sorry caller we need some more clarification, come again. 

The story about Mike Ashley owning a significant % of Puma being the reason why Puma and SD seem to be quite heavily linked and being the reason we have a deal with Puma. If he owns anything it's less than 0.5%  and the UK Puma subsidiary is wholly-owned by the German group parent.

How does the payment for kit sponsorship for work? Is it a fixed fee or percentage of the sales? If it's a fixed fee then surely the credibility if the manufacturer is irrelevant.   Even if it is a percentage,  I doubt many non-Rangers fans buy our strips no matter makes the kits.  And any Rangers fan who wouldn't buy the strip because it's not a trendy make needs to have a word with themself.  

Archived