Hummel

jjbscotty12

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Your fucking arse most of Bellsmyre have never seen/be able to afford a pair of New Balance in their life - I am honestly stunned at the pish some folk are spouting when it comes to NB on here ... I never had handful of our supporters on here down as absolute pish talkers when it comes to trainers

Haha- you really are over the edge on this one. 

Okay bellsmyre probably true but if if we're there it would be stolen or fake lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, gruggs said:

Haha- you really are over the edge on this one. 

Okay bellsmyre probably true but if if we're there it would be stolen or fake lol

Yes that's more like it the only way some of the folk there have seen a pair of NB is if they've stole them or won money on a scratchcard.

2 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Got to love someone that was in nursery at the time telling you the score about fashion in the late 80's and early 90's:lol:

I wasn't in nursey then though. Fucking crackpots are mentioning New Balance in with Gola and HiTec - do you have any idea how fucking stupid that makes you's look? 

There's no way they were as big as they are now, back then, but to try and say there was a shit make and on a par with those makes you look like a laughing stock as far as I''m concerned. Totally clueless.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I wasn't in nursey then though. Fucking crackpots are mentioning New Balance in with Gola and HiTec - do you have any idea how fucking stupid that makes you's look? 

There's no way they were as big as they are now, back then, but to try and say there was a shit make and on a par with those makes you look like a laughing stock as far as I''m concerned. Totally clueless.

Brilliant:lol:

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

KAI a total hardcore staunch poster, one of the most respected posters on the forum. Of all the things to have tipped you over the edge I'd never have guessed it to be New Balance trainers. 

26 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I had a look on the SD website they have 2 Hummel products (shoes) Amazon have 942 and Sportstore have 518. just saying.

I have no idea if they have any connection or not, but tend to take what @Courtyard Bear says as good info, unless he was taking the piss on this occasion and seeing what reaction he got from the Ashley fans.   :lol:

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Gola shell suit tracksuits were quality.....honest. multi coloured efforts ?

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

KAI a total hardcore staunch poster, one of the most respected posters on the forum. Of all the things to have tipped you over the edge I'd never have guessed it to be New Balance trainers. 

I know it sounds daft mate but I hate being made to look like I've no idea what I am talking about - like I'm the crackpot for trying to say they aren't as bad as your HiTec's and Pony's and Gola's ... I'm the one that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about all of a sudden for saying they're a good make of trainer and other idiots are saying you'd get a kicking and slagged for wearing them walking about one of the poorest schemes in the West of Scotland when the majority of the people there couldn't afford them ... and yet I'm the clueless one ... right o

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know it sounds daft mate but I hate being made to look like I've no idea what I am talking about - like I'm the crackpot for trying to say they aren't as bad as your HiTec's and Pony's and Gola's ... I'm the one that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about all of a sudden for saying they're a good make of trainer and other idiots are saying you'd get a kicking and slagged for wearing them walking about one of the poorest schemes in the West of Scotland when the majority of the people there couldn't afford them ... and yet I'm the clueless one ... right o

Maybe it's a generational thing. And there was probably more localised fashion and culture back in the day too. 

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Maybe it's a generational thing. And there was probably more localised fashion and culture back in the day too. 

I said myself that trends come and go, Reebok mentioned earlier is a good example but you can't sit there and tell me that because Reebok isn't as big just now as it was 15-years ago that it's now similar quality to HiTec or Gola? that's what I mean by clueless .. I'm only pointing this shit out

I still maintain that if New Balance wasn't the tarriers kit makers, these comments wouldn't even exist

Just now, Goosetav said:

With a Helly Hansen jacket to go with them

If you're around our age and didn't have that combination you're a weirdo

In the late 90's Helly Hensen were the business. 

33 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

5ad79a266188a_giphy(4).thumb.gif.b5c039cec14d83fd51c02aa7e04ea235.gif

Archived