Pre-season clips/interviews

OhW

15 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Interesting to hear him saying he wants a fit and lean Morelos.

He's like a wee balloon.

Weird that he calls him "Morelo" as well. Maybe we've all been saying it wrong.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Now you made a cunt of yourself that day, no need to drag it back up and make a cunt of yourself all over again. ??

No I didn’t, and all I did today was post a few videos for people to watch and you started acting like an arsehole. 

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

No I didn’t, and all I did today was post a few videos for people to watch and you started acting like an arsehole. 

I pointed out you could give the club £5 a month and see more. 

I made a mistake that they aren’t the same videos, you became your usual pedantic prick self then felt the need to mention a time when you made a rip roaring cunt of yourself.

Which you are in the process of doing again. ??

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Made a simple faux pas mate and he’s off again. ??

I told you after your first post that the clips weren't from RTV, hardly pedantic. you continued to tell me they from RTV without even bothering to check. Get fucked you spastic.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? Spastic. 

What is it dinner time at school. ??

You don't even know the difference between your and you're. You actually are an idiot. It's dinner time everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aww did I spell something wrong, imagine a thick cunt like me having a great life. 

While your a prick on the internet. ??

Yes I only exist on the internet. I don't know why you're doing this, you were acting like a smart arse (which you seem to hate me for doing) and you were wrong. Get over it.

Just now, OhW said:

Yes I only exist on the internet. I don't know why you're doing this, you were acting like a smart arse (which you seem to hate me for doing) and you were wrong. Get over it.

?? made a mistake admitted it, and you go off on one of your rants bring up another time you made a cunt of yourself but it’s my fault. ??

Your still a prick on the internet. ??

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? made a mistake admitted it, and you go off on one of your rants bring up another time you made a cunt of yourself but it’s my fault. ??

Your still a prick on the internet. ??

You couldn't admit your mistake without adding a snarky "that you happy again" at the end. If you had just said "my mistake" I would have liked the post and it would have been over. Go back to your great life. 

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

You couldn't admit your mistake without adding a snarky "that you happy again" at the end. If you had just said "my mistake" I would have liked the post and it would have been over. Go back to your great life. 

Well if weren’t a prick at other times you would’ve got a nice reply. But you reap what you sow. 

Will go back to my great life, only a couple of hours work left then it’s a Beer and the weekend. 

Have a nice day??