Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think owning a pub gives me a 'huge starting point' over any established RSC, but owning the Louden and our regulars knowing that I will do my best for them gives our RSC a chance to grow.

I would like to think we have 'clout' amongst the fans that know me.If people join thinking we will have some sort of preferential treatment because of Greg then they will be disappointed. 

We play by the rules and if anyone thinks different,that will be more like they would do, and not us.
Although I seem to be in a minority of one on my opinion ( not for the first time and probably not the last ) about tickets, I still feel the same. 

Hypothetically speaking, we have 40K ST Holders, and of that possibly 10K members of RSC.
Say 15K join the CCS, that leaves 25K 

So if I can get 2k of these fans to apply for away Tickets, who have no interest in going,with us guaranteeing to take them, while at the same time offering the inducements like preferential treatment for Events, then I think we could get enough tickets for 2 or 3 busses for away games, which would then be given out on a loyalty scheme based on attending away games, starting from the first fixture.

I have no doubt this could be achieved as we have run 2 buses to every Hampden game for the last 3 years taking 140 fans to each game,
and everyone having a ticket.

This is the same idea I have been suggesting about the tickets since I first posted.
And I should say, that there has been a lot of interest asking me to do this from our supporters.

So we have the SLO's Dad openly talking about abusing the away CCCS. I'm genuinely lost for words.  

37 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Genuine question - does any public house in Scotland have the capacity for "thousands" yet only open at certain times of the week?

None that I know of.

The custom he does get is due to where he is.

Thats why he gets nobody on a non match day. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I don't think owning a pub gives me a 'huge starting point' over any established RSC, but owning the Louden and our regulars knowing that I will do my best for them gives our RSC a chance to grow.

I would like to think we have 'clout' amongst the fans that know me.If people join thinking we will have some sort of preferential treatment because of Greg then they will be disappointed. 

We play by the rules and if anyone thinks different,that will be more like they would do, and not us.
Although I seem to be in a minority of one on my opinion ( not for the first time and probably not the last ) about tickets, I still feel the same. 

Hypothetically speaking, we have 40K ST Holders, and of that possibly 10K members of RSC.
Say 15K join the CCS, that leaves 25K 

So if I can get 2k of these fans to apply for away Tickets, who have no interest in going,with us guaranteeing to take them, while at the same time offering the inducements like preferential treatment for Events, then I think we could get enough tickets for 2 or 3 busses for away games, which would then be given out on a loyalty scheme based on attending away games, starting from the first fixture.

I have no doubt this could be achieved as we have run 2 buses to every Hampden game for the last 3 years taking 140 fans to each game,
and everyone having a ticket.

This is the same idea I have been suggesting about the tickets since I first posted.
And I should say, that there has been a lot of interest asking me to do this from our supporters.

So we have the SLO's Dad openly talking about abusing the away CCCS. I'm genuinely lost for words.  

I’m not.

The SLO job was his reward for handing over RF to the club, so they could form CRISIS1872.

Father Marshall will also be included in any rewards handed out.

As you say, a clear abuse of our clubs SLO being openly advertised by a guy who only gets business in his pub on a match day.

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Cannot believe that he has openly admitted to doing this.

32 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

15 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I can. He’s thick.

@Louden_Greg saying he'll be "hands off". Still suggests he's involved though. He reckons it's not a conflict of interest so it's all good.

Instead of just lingering in the thread Greg, why don't you comment on how it's ok for your dad to abuse the system?

So, he is going to get ST holders to join CCCS for aways even if they don't go to them, so he can then pass these tickets to others thus depriving other RSC's/CCCS members? You couldn't make this up, this is so fucking corrupt and a big getitupye to other decent supporters who DO go to aways. 

Something needs done about him and his son to prevent this mockery.

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

So, he is going to get ST holders to join CCCS for aways even if they don't go to them, so he can then pass these tickets to others thus depriving other RSC's/CCCS members? You couldn't make this up, this is so fucking corrupt and a big getitupye to other decent supporters who DO go to aways. 

He's an idiot

Some of the guys i know that run these buses currently on the road work their arse off to provide members with tickets who missed out in the ballot etc. 

That's actually a shocking way to try and start a bus. Basically trying to get people who.drink in the pub to apply even if they don't go.

It's hard enough the now Ffs without someone trying to abuse it 

5 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Has the deadline passed for this yet? Remember it being quite early last season

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's an idiot

Some of the guys i know that run these buses currently on the road work their arse off to provide members with tickets who missed out in the ballot etc. 

That's actually a shocking way to try and start a bus. Basically trying to get people who.drink in the pub to apply even if they don't go.

This. Even after that you've got RSCs trying to help each other out, having to share busses etc, almost like a wee community of it's own if you like and this cunt is coming along doing this. Unreal.

Be interesting to know how much of his custom at home games comes from RSCs, especially from up north seeing as his pub is situated where they park...

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's an idiot

I'm actually getting angrier the more I think about it. 

As you say, guys than run these buses basically have a full time job trying to sort the bus out with tickets which is getting even harder as demand is ever increasing. 

Now, he wants to get 2k STH that don't have any interest in away games to apply so he can nab their tickets making the demand even higher. It's an absolute disgrace and it's unbelievable that neither of them seem to be able see how bad it is. Somebody at Ibrox should be having a word. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I'm actually getting angrier the more I think about it. 

As you say, guys than run these buses basically have a full time job trying to sort the bus out with tickets which is getting even harder as demand is ever increasing. 

Now, he wants to get 2k STH that don't have any interest in away games to apply so he can nab their tickets making the demand even higher. It's an absolute disgrace and it's unbelievable that neither of them seem to be able see how bad it is. Somebody at Ibrox should be having a word. 

The guys running these buses usually have a day job and then running about daft after work calling in favours from other RSCs getting tickets from places like RM etc and grabbing any single ticket they can get so a member of the bus can be at the game and not miss out.

It's a fucking ridiculous situation to even consider it.

Reads like a fuck you to the loyal away support tbh. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

@Rfc52 I knew you watched Love Island.

Screenshot_20180629-141348_Samsung Internet.jpg

He has 'no interest' yet seems to know whats being said and makes a post about it.

Still he has got form for being a duplicitous halfwit. His only interest is in what he can make out of the club and its fans. He isn't the only one but he's near the top of the list of parasites.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

I've read that new RSC's have to wait at least a season before being eligible to receive away tickets. Hopefully this is the case and it at least delays this farce for a year.

He's not proposing that the RSC applies for tickets though so that wont apply. He's expecting STH to apply on his behalf and then distribute to members. 

Archived