Officialdom Conspiracy?

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

There are no such a thing as a soft penalty, there is either a penalty or not a penalty. Guy used his arm to stop ball reaching Morelos therefore a penalty. 

Was like watching a Harlem Globetrotter. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Sportscene said it 100% hit his shoulder and his knee , but watching the replay slowly I couldn't understand how they thought that ?

MS was right it did hit his shoulder, what he failed to mention was that it also hit his arm at the same time, blatant penalty.

15 minutes ago, Dickie said:

There are no such a thing as a soft penalty, there is either a penalty or not a penalty. Guy used his arm to stop ball reaching Morelos therefore a penalty. 

Except there is.

If Morelos stays on his feet that's not a penalty. If a penalty like that was given against us then the conspiracy theorists in this thread would be going nuts. Can't have it both ways.

36 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Very soft.

If that's given at the other end you'd be going mental and you know it.

Very similar to Arfield and I wasn't.

It now seems we should be thankful for getting correct decisions because it's 'soft' ie other refs wrongly haven't given a foul.

10 minutes ago, five stars said:

MS was right it did hit his shoulder, what he failed to mention was that it also hit his arm at the same time, blatant penalty.

Only found out the other day Stewart ran for a nomination for the SNP at the last Westminster election.  Explains a lot.

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Except there is.

If Morelos stays on his feet that's not a penalty. If a penalty like that was given against us then the conspiracy theorists in this thread would be going nuts. Can't have it both ways.

Morelos couldn't possibly stay on his feet.

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Except there is.

Except he never stayed on his feet because the clip floored him.

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Tbh might have a closer look at the Tav one again, see who was grabbing and holding 1st. 

The Hamilton lad does. He grabs Tav's shirt the second he tries to cut inside and holds it until he lets go to fall down.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I thought he was terrible tbh. That's been my point all along when these threads pop up. They're not biased, they're incompetent.

Most are incompetent but every time Beaton refs us I'm sure it's more than incompetence, not just the infamous hibs game.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Tbh might have a closer look at the Tav one again, see who was grabbing and holding 1st. 

Tav was grabbing first but actually stopped pulling then the cunt went down, as if the stupid cunt had a delay in his thinking or something then twigged "oh he is pulling me I can go down" by that time he had took his hands off him. That's how I seen it anyway after I seen the replay, at first I thought Tav was lucky to get off with it.

23 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Morelos couldn't possibly stay on his feet.

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Except he never stayed on his feet because the clip floored him.

Disagree. He's felt contact and hit the deck IMO which he's entitled to do. He's hardly been cleaned out though and I stand by my opinion that we'd all be raging if that's given against us.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You aren't as thick as this question suggests. I've been quite clear in the thread already.

Not sure tbh. 

You've referred to it as soft. Seem to struggle just saying he was fouled. You've said if he stayed on his feet it wouldn't be a foul. He couldn't. You've said he felt contact and went down. Wow, Andy Walkeresque. You've said we'd be raging if the same happened at the other end. Ive given you the Arfield incident which is pretty comparable in all aspects. Wasn't raging at that, have you commented on that comparison yet?

You seem to think we have benefited from these decisions, perhaps wrongly or perhaps as they're soft so we're lucky. As I say, maybe we should be thankful for refs getting it right eh?

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Disagree. He's felt contact and hit the deck IMO which he's entitled to do. He's hardly been cleaned out though and I stand by my opinion that we'd all be raging if that's given against us.

Felt contact?  Have you even seen it??  

When someone catches your trailing leg as you're running and it knocks it against your standing leg there is absolutely nothing you can do but fall.  

1st one he's leaned into it and it's hit his arm, it's a pen imo. Had he not leaned towards the ball and the same contact happened I could understand if it wasn't given. 

2nd one the defenders tried to cut across behind morelos to get goal side and accidently clipped his foot. Accidental or not it's still a pen, it's put him down in the box. 

The fact people think we're lucky because we got correct desicions in our favour says a lot about the standard the refereeing has became. 

43 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Felt contact?  Have you even seen it??  

When someone catches your trailing leg as you're running and it knocks it against your standing leg there is absolutely nothing you can do but fall.  

No mate. I've formed this opinion on an incident I haven't actually seen.

On 05/08/2018 at 13:33, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

For dodgy / debateable/ game changing / laws wrongly enforced type decisions......

Key Decisions For: 1

Versus Scum 2/9/18

McGregor not carded for kicking out at Ajer

--------------

Key Decisions Against: 9

Versus Sheep 5/8/18

- RESCINDED Morelos red

- No red for penalty 

- Arfield held, butted against, and booked

- GMS not carded throwing ball at player 

- May clattering Jack, no card

Versus Kilmarnock 19/8/18

- Blatant goal not given

Versus Scum 2/9/18

- Clear foul on Jack not given, "foul foul foul" according to an official, scum break and score.

- Christy blatant dive for a penalty. Goldson penalised with free kick, and booked.

Pre Motherwell 

- Disrepute charge ignored

Rescinded Rangers Red Cards: 1

Versus Dundee 15/9/18

Morelos wrongly given offside, goal denied

Versus ST J 23/9/18

Softest penalty in the world but I'll not include it in the figures as contact (equivalent to being hit by a feather) was apparently made ?

Completed Fixtures 

Game 1. Sheep away

Game 2. St Mirren home (untelevised)

Game 3. Motherwell away

Game 4. Scum away 

Game 5. Dundee home

Game 6: St J home

Game 7: Livi away

Game 8: Hearts home (untelevised)

Game 9: Hamilton away

You a fukkin referee noo? ??

Archived