Officialdom Conspiracy?

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I thought that also. It was like he was waiting for Morelos to react to Brown's antagonism.  I'm beginning to think some linesmen are getting brown envelopes for protection as he sees Morelos's reaction but not Brown's kick that caused it.

I hope Brown is cited by the CO for his behaviour throughout that game. I feel for Morelos, I don't know any man that would put up with the antagonism that he has to endure and not react.  I'm beginning to think our players should wear a mic so that Gerrard can hear what is said and take the appropriate action.

Brown has been cited, but it will only be to do with the celebrations at the end. The Morelos one isn’t even a bookable offence and not hading the ball directly to Kent isn’t either. In fact it’s about the most common behaviour when handing the ball over to opposing players for set pieces. 

Our boys lost their cool and it showed in their actions.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Brown has been cited, but it will only be to do with the celebrations at the end. The Morelos one isn’t even a bookable offence and not hading the ball directly to Kent isn’t either. In fact it’s about the most common behaviour when handing the ball over to opposing players for set pieces. 

He has?

10 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I thought that also. It was like he was waiting for Morelos to react to Brown's antagonism.  I'm beginning to think some linesmen are getting brown envelopes for protection as he sees Morelos's reaction but not Brown's kick that caused it.

I hope Brown is cited by the CO for his behaviour throughout that game. I feel for Morelos, I don't know any man that would put up with the antagonism that he has to endure and not react.  I'm beginning to think our players should wear a mic so that Gerrard can hear what is said and take the appropriate action.

Funny,was just thinking along those lines lastnight SH,some sort of alarm or shock button that SG could press when he sees Mo getting wound up,some ppl wi anger issues wear elastic bands on their wrists and snap them when they start to get angry or uptight,lol.

2 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

You don't know the rules of football do you? 

Raking studs is / can be dangerous, ungentlemanly conduct and a booking. Either way you look at it. 

Throwing the ball away is time wasting and a booking, many players are booked for it. He had the ball behind his back and threw it away like a child does thinking he is funny. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@Hutton2008

where is this confirmed?

I'm suspecting you're waiting til 3pm in the hope he has been cited, knowing fine well at this moment in time he hasn't. You've fucked it.

Unless you can show that he has....

The reports I read saying it’s being looked at - not cited yet. I was wrong. Apologies 

I can't believe that there is a referee conspiracy going on across the board but I do believe because of media bias and very poor refereeing standards, (the worst level of incompetence I have witnessed in all my years watching football in Scotland) that  there is a subconscious level of intolerance towards us, how many times have we witnessed our players continually being fouled with no action taken only for one of our players making a poor tackle and instantly getting a card, added to that I do believe that there is a couple of referees who definitely hate us, I also blame our board for not making more noise about this instead of bending over and constantly taking it up the backside.

As for the compliance officer that is a completely different story, that system is not flawed it's simply corrupt, it's as plain as the nose on your face that it's in place to benefit one team and one team only, as much as I hate our board for the surrender monkeys that they are I would be amazed if they haven't been having backdoor discussions with the other teams in the league in an effort to have this corrupt office being held to account.

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

You don't know the rules of football do you? 

Raking studs is / can be dangerous, ungentlemanly conduct and a booking. Either way you look at it. 

Throwing the ball away is time wasting and a booking, many players are booked for it. He had the ball behind his back and threw it away like a child does thinking he is funny. 

Good points .All conveniently forgotten in the hysteria to focus on Kent in another little media witch hunt 

13 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I can't believe that there is a referee conspiracy going on across the board but I do believe because of media bias and very poor refereeing standards, (the worst level of incompetence I have witnessed in all my years watching football in Scotland) that  there is a subconscious level of intolerance towards us, how many times have we witnessed our players continually being fouled with no action taken only for one of our players making a poor tackle and instantly getting a card, added to that I do believe that there is a couple of referees who definitely hate us, I also blame our board for not making more noise about this instead of bending over and constantly taking it up the backside.

As for the compliance officer that is a completely different story, that system is not flawed it's simply corrupt, it's as plain as the nose on your face that it's in place to benefit one team and one team only, as much as I hate our board for the surrender monkeys that they are I would be amazed if they haven't been having backdoor discussions with the other teams in the league in an effort to have this corrupt office being held to account.

Post of the day SJ 👋

Agree with 100%

7 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

hate our board for the surrender monkeys that they are I would be amazed if they haven't been having backdoor discussions with the other teams in the league in an effort to have this corrupt office being held to account.

I think our board are in an impossible situation regarding questioning decisons. 

Firstly it's not part of our traditions to moan and whinge tarrier style .part of what being a protestant is about .Remember many years ago an old bear mention in a non football discussion. 

taigs claim the victim at all opportunity. 

prods dust themselves down and play on .

Now I 100pc agree that this ideology is doing us no favours at all these days .

secondly whenever our board or manager does say anything they are ridiculed in the media or just blatently ignored .look at the reaction to Gerrard after the first game of the season where he claimed we had a history of poor deciosions .We all stood and applauded but he was torn apart by the media. Also after the game on Sunday he said that our players were provoked and penalised but the constant provoker was totally ignored and allowed to carry on .This is and will be ignored .

Like it or not but we are competing with one hand tied behind our back and will be until as you hope that we are working behind the scenes with other clubs to curb the taigs dominance of the running of the game 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I think our board are in an impossible situation regarding questioning decisons. 

Firstly it's not part of our traditions to moan and whinge tarrier style .part of what being a protestant is about .Remember many years ago an old bear mention in a non football discussion. 

secondly whenever our board or manager does say anything they are ridiculed in the media or just blatently ignored .look at the reaction to Gerrard after the first game of the season where he claimed we had a history of poor deciosions .We all stood and applauded but he was torn apart by the media. Also after the game on Sunday he said that our players were provoked and penalised but the constant provoker was totally ignored and allowed to carry on .This is and will be ignored .

Like it or not but we are competing with one hand tied behind our back and will be until as you hope that we are working behind the scenes with other clubs to curb the taigs dominance of the running of the game 

Good post mate but I wouldn't count on the last part 

17 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

It's not just here that Refs are crap. Just need to see the decisions in the EPL at the weekend Cardiff denied 2 penalties, Chelsea score an offside goal. Personally think it is down to the amount of cameras recording/transmitting matches as now decisions are analysed from many different angles. Up here we seem to be the only team that gets all decisions good and bad over analysied. Trial by Sportscene? 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I understand what you're saying mate, but the dignified silence (Protestant way) has got us nowhere, and for a long time I also agreed that was the way to go but that mindset has changed for me for a number of years now, just because drawing attention to  our different refereeing standards is getting ignored in this present climate doesn't mean that board members/management etc should stop complaining about it, if we continue chipping away at it it will eventually have to start getting discussed and maybe even some of our ex players in the media could begin to take up the cause, sitting around doing nothing is just going to prolong the treatment we are getting 

9 minutes ago, LV said:

It's not just here that Refs are crap. Just need to see the decisions in the EPL at the weekend Cardiff denied 2 penalties, Chelsea score an offside goal. Personally think it is down to the amount of cameras recording/transmitting matches as now decisions are analysed from many different angles. Up here we seem to be the only team that gets all decisions good and bad over analysied. Trial by Sportscene? 

I still believe all the referees in Scotland are incompetent, the only decent performance I can think of off the top of my head was Madden's v them, but I wouldn't expect that to last as far as his next game.

22 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not convinced mate and that's me watching it several times. I can see why it's not been given.

Sinclair isn't even looking at Tav. If you watch it again the first person to grab the other is Tav to Sinclair.

Thought it was a stick-on when it happened, but I agree with you (even if it sickens me to do so).

Thought the chopped off goal may have been onside, wondered if it had came off a Hearts player to Defoe but officials got it spot on.

Booking for Flanagan about right, several Hearts challenges ie Berra should have seen yellow but didn't.

An inconsistent performance but nothing too contentious by Clancy, probably helped by Alfie being suspended.

0 for, 0 against.

NB. If Kent is done later on for the push on Brown I'll update that as a key decision for as he wasnt red carded at the time.

Edit: meanwhile elsewhere....

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought the chopped off goal may have been onside, wondered if it had came off a Hearts player to Defoe but officials got it spot on.

Booking for Flanagan about right, several Hearts challenges ie Berra should have seen yellow but didn't.

An inconsistent performance but nothing too contentious by Clancy, probably helped by Alfie being suspended.

0 for, 0 against.

NB. If Kent is done later on for the push on Brown I'll update that as a key decision for as he wasnt red carded at the time.

Edit: meanwhile elsewhere....

Fuckin unbelievable the amount of shit this scum gets away with.........

Archived