Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/04/2019 at 01:29, Sweetheart said:

Could this be one of the biggest scams in Scottish football, where SPL clubs have been conned out of a fair competition, to pay the compo for the misdeeds of celtic?

It's gods will that the other football clubs get shafted up the arse like the kiddies.

very different cases Kirkiebear

McInnes was  a horrific case of a rude and inflammatory reaction to some jolly craic from the greatest fans on the planet. Gesturing like this should never be tolerated, the best way to react in similar circumstances is to start greetin at your post match presser.

Broon was trying to engage in some of this aforementioned craic with the opposing fans (to help them feel included) and unfortunately these fans (not the greatest in the world you see) were too thick to appreciate the banter leaving the poor soul as a victim of unjust vitriol.

McInnes and his best 3 players will be banned from all games v the jolly craicsters for 3 years, Rangers will be deducted 10 points and made to play behind closed doors for 2 years, Brown will be given immunity to bookings for the rest of his career.

Justice must be seen to be done.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Are the sfa making up rules now in regards to when Browns recieves his hearing? Tbh, I hope he is available to play against us.

They had to wait and see how the fixtures worked out after the split so “broony could decide which games to miss. Fuck sake we had 3 players and our manager banned 5 minutes after the game finished yet they are still fucking about wit this a month later but we are all treated equally.

8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

They had to wait and see how the fixtures worked out after the split so “broony could decide which games to miss. Fuck sake we had 3 players and our manager banned 5 minutes after the game finished yet they are still fucking about wit this a month later but we are all treated equally.

Yep it's just too bizarre . Sometimes I honestly think the SFA have something on King and that's  why we are continually being shafted

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

How anyone can say there's no bias from the SFA & that wee fenian cow is beyond comprehension. Paranoid protestants right enough! 

To be honest how can we trust the SFA when they don't even try to hide how one club are pulling the strings.

It does not bother me if Brown plays as long as we beat them .

Hes a bully but a lot slower so we need to play fast football against them from the start.

A bit like Ajax the other night wud go down well 👍

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Paranoid mate...

Was looking at the Mclean incidents today . Sending off 3 Killie players

I wasn't aware his brother played for  Kilmarnock FC and that Clarkes brother were teammates for years a decade or so ago .

This fucking honking referee that is stinking out the game in Scotland IMO . He is getting very close to being the worst of the lot .

So I came across this in a piece from the Kilmarnock Courier ...............................

Now, the DSA have written to SFA head of referees’ committee chairman Willie Young and their head of refereeing, John Fleming

Would someone please explain why Willie fucking Young is now in charge of the referees in this Country ?

And after checking . Fleming got the gig in place of Hugh Dallas

Coincidently way back when the scum  were railroading McDonald and Dallas out Of Scottish football

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Was looking at the Mclean incidents today . Sending off 3 Killie players

I wasn't aware his brother played for  Kilmarnock FC and that Clarkes brother were teammates for years a decade or so ago .

This fucking honking referee that is stinking out the game in Scotland IMO . He is getting very close to being the worst of the lot .

So I came across this in a piece from the Kilmarnock Courier ...............................

Now, the DSA have written to SFA head of referees’ committee chairman Willie Young and their head of refereeing, John Fleming

Would someone please explain why Willie fucking Young is now in charge of the referees in this Country ?

And after checking . Fleming got the gig in place of Hugh Dallas

Coincidently way back when the scum  were railroading McDonald and Dallas out Of Scottish football

His brother played for Rangers, his dad played for Killie mate

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His brother played for Rangers, his dad played for Killie mate

That is not how I'm reading it mate . Rangers are never mentioned

Seen an interview on Sky . His father played for Kilmarnock and Clarke was bringing these details into the interview

Saying it was the worst refereeing performance he had ever witnessed

I guess he doesn't Manage Rangers . So he can say what he wants

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Brian is his brother

I know that . I'm looking for the links to Rangers that some go on about it .

If there were . I think the scum would be all over it . It's pish going by what I seen and read today

His links are with Kilmarnock

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know that . I'm looking for the links to Rangers that some go on about it .

If there were . I think the scum would be all over it . It's pish going by what I seen and read today

His links are with Kilmarnock

He was a youth player with us (Brian) 

1 minute ago, LV said:

He was a youth player with us (Brian) 

show me the links mate 

Don't just guess it because of hearsay

And I wish to fuck you would change that name you have :p:

Every time I see your name , I think of my insurance policies :hmmm:

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

show me the links mate 

Don't just guess it because of hearsay

And I wish to fuck you would change that name you have :p: