They really are obsessed

marka1979

1 minute ago, BillySastard said:

There's alot of torn faced welts on here. Alot of good posters too but there's a particular little group who clearly have male only bukkake parties with each other at the weekends.

Fuck em.

Name them or you're clearly scared of them.

2 minutes ago, marka1979 said:

Been like that for a good for years now mate 

Ive not been in it for years. pass by it almost every week heading from the Craig Dhu down to canal st and i am always quite glad I have done so. It always has women of a certain age outside, drunk, arguing

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

some of us are just as obsessed with them. Like the type that take pictures of signs outside taig pubs then post them on here

Fickin this, man. I could’ve done without knowing any of this

and the irony is not lost on me either 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Stupit kunts.

Imagine naming a fenian pub, The Wellington - 1st Duke of Wellington, former British soldier & Prime Minister, an out & out Protestant - born in Dublin.

:lol:

It probably appeals to their plastic paddy navvie roots mate .... as in Wellington Boot .... they probably think it is part of their history ..... :p:

:UK:

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Remember the whole put in front of a train patter in the OT? :lol: 

He's so painfully obvious it's an actual piss take to the admin on this forum. 

Near enough every single post of his has some sexual innuendo in it, it's beyond embarrassing. 

Just like the previous account he had, and the account before that, and the one before that as well. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's so painfully obvious it's an actual piss take to the admin on this forum. 

Near enough every single post of his has some sexual innuendo in it, it's beyond embarrassing. 

Just like the previous account he had, and the account before that, and the one before that as well. 

He sent me a PM from one, ages ago saying you're fast spotting me as whatever accounts he had at the time and then tried to claim in a thread he was kidding on :lol: 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

ye had the Croft that was a big Rangers boozer. theres another one can't mind the name of it but it leans towards us. 

The Tea Gardens, Just down the road from The Wellington is a Rangers boozer

1 hour ago, marka1979 said:

That was taken last night and it was on the board outside. ? . Bet u went to a catholic school ?

Not the same chalkboard. The chalkboard outside clearly has no frame. The chalkboard in your picture has a thick frame at the bottom (or might even be a wooden ledge, but either way it's not the same). Prosecution rests, OP drinks in a tim boozer.

IMG_0691.thumb.PNG.80c408fe52d4296003200d7babd4199a.PNG

43 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Ive not been in it for years. pass by it almost every week heading from the Craig Dhu down to canal st and i am always quite glad I have done so. It always has women of a certain age outside, drunk, arguing

Craig Dhu is probably the closest to a local that I have Cushy, Normally either start off or end up in there when out and about as it's not too far from where I live, Never been in The Wellington, Always just walk past it, Like you say The clientele leaves a lot to be desired ??

6 hours ago, marka1979 said:

Nope mate. If i go out for a beer its certainly not to watch that lot only if we play them. 

Wouldnt go specifically to watch them but see if I am in the boozer watching us tomorrow night and still there after 8 I might just glance at the screen a few times. Anyone that says they wouldn't are kidding themselves on. 

I have to disagree with @FSM and go with the poster. When you look at the image in this sun report, you can see its exactly the same writing as is on the OP's board - same words same colours same everything.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1441225/three-thugs-causeyside-street-wellington-bar-paisley-stabbing/

image.png

The OP is legit imho.