David Bates

Redwhiteandblue

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

wit

Could you answer the question I asked you please.

£2m at the VERY most. And that's with only remembering one player getting past him in every game he played for us last season. Guy is a brick wall, just not very good on the ball at all. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

£2m at the VERY most. And that's with only remembering one player getting past him in every game he played for us last season. Guy is a brick wall, just not very good on the ball at all. 

'on a side note, £8 million for Worrall? Then how much is Bates really worth?'

And you come out with £2m? :lol: 

Let’s be honest the boy was an absolute bomb scare and an accident waiting to happen who looked half decent in amongst a plethora of horrendous defenders we had last season 

Couldn’t lace Goldson, Katic, McAuley or even Worrall’s boots

16 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

'on a side note, £8 million for Worrall? Then how much is Bates really worth?'

And you come out with £2m? :lol: 

That's cause I said I don't think Worrall is worth anywhere near £8m.

Are you fucking brain dead or something? Stop stalking me ya fucked up troll. 

1 hour ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Let’s be honest the boy was an absolute bomb scare and an accident waiting to happen who looked half decent in amongst a plethora of horrendous defenders we had last season 

Couldn’t lace Goldson, Katic, McAuley or even Worrall’s boots

He went to Pittodrie and the Piggery and he strolled it

Thought Bates was a decent CB but we'll never know whether he would have sunk or swam in SG's Rangers. 

I am in no doubt SG would still have signed Katic and Goldson had Bates stayed. Whether Worrall would be here is debatable.     

5 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Did we offer him a contract? If we did, was it the sort of contract you would expect for a first team Rangers player? 

He was offered a contract.  It was nowhere near the money that German outfit threw at him.  Besides, he was vastly overrated and so is McCrorie.  We have better players than those two in our squad now.  

We of some good defenders at the club just now and we of until the end of the season to assess Worrall to see if he is worth pursuing. We of seen him make a few mistakes already so hopefully the management of being working to sort his defensive lapses out.

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

Who really gives a fuck abt David fucking Bates, he’s pish!! Not a patch on our improved centre halfs  if your a Bates fan fuck off an support Hamburg, I’d rather get behind the players who actually play for us

Can’t you be a Bates fan and a Rangers fan? ?‍♂️ Is this continuing on from the ‘can’t be an SNP and Rangers supporter’ thread? 

29 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We of some good defenders at the club just now and we of until the end of the season to assess Worrall to see if he is worth pursuing. We of seen him make a few mistakes already so hopefully the management of being working to sort his defensive lapses out.

?

18 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Who really gives a fuck abt David fucking Bates, he’s pish!! Not a patch on our improved centre halfs  if your a Bates fan fuck off an support Hamburg, I’d rather get behind the players who actually play for us

I do, he's not.

He is.

Why don't you shut your filthy mouth and don't try and tell others what to do?

Bates is a good defender and will improve Worrall may get better but he's slow cumbersome and the Hearts players got past him any time he tried.  

We don't have bates now we have Worrall so we will have to hope he improves or Katic gets fit again as he's our best defender.

52 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

What an idiotic thing to say.