Andy Halliday

GOAT

I've slated him in the past but I'm pleased to say he's proved me wrong. His confidence is growing and it's showing on the pitch. It's amazing what proper coaching staff can do. I hope he keeps proving me wrong and it's a credit to him too because a lot of players would have looked for a way out when he was getting shat on by previous managers.

11 hours ago, toolongawake said:

Halliday always has and always will give 100%, Pena never has and I doubt he's about to change.

Pena is the kinda player who needs to travel up to Pittodrie on a supporters bus then get straight out onto the pitch and get tore right into them ?

He definitely has been a better player under SG ... less wayward passes less time on the ball all making him appear to be a better player .... in a small way he reminds me bit like Craig Moore (not style wise) .... who also turned it around and became a trusted defender after a spell of nightmare performances.

Always good when a player can turn the tide in his favour ... in Andy's case I hope it continues as we go from strength to strength.

:UK:

Picture the scene.......

Rangers v Scum 29/12/18, 0-0 89th minute and Halliday rifles one from 25 yards into the top corner past a helpless Craig Gordon. 

Ibrox erupts! 

Get your mhanky fenian paedo arses back along to the tattiedome. There’s yer dinner! 

I would fucking love that! 

1 hour ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Picture the scene.......

Rangers v Scum 29/12/18, 0-0 89th minute and Halliday rifles one from 25 yards into the top corner past a helpless Craig Gordon. 

Ibrox erupts! 

Get your mhanky fenian paedo arses back along to the tattiedome. There’s yer dinner! 

I would fucking love that! 

Was already thinking that and of course it will happen. Would be chuffed to fuck for the lad, just before I collapse with a coronary bursting my sides at those scum bastards.