If I were the Chairman I would....

Blue Avenger

7 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Seriously but I drive by Ibrox most days at work, even when it's not in my route, and one thing that annoys the fuck out me is that the "paper tickets-smart card" sigbs have yellowed like fuck and badly nees replaced. Then there's the bogging yellow panels on the Copland and the Broomloan too for that matter. Apart from that all is well 😁. Bar the food, the fucking..... 

Not having that. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

👍Best idea of the lot .Seen guys leave 10/15 before end of Saturday's game .Coulldnt believe it .We waited 6 years for that and some guys can't stay an extra 10/20 minutes to savour it 

In all seriousness I'd introduce it 😀

Genuinely couldn’t believe cunts left early on Saturday. 

Why are you even a Rangers fan if you don’t want to stay until the end of that? Mental. 

Good post mate

i wouldn't take away the saltire, but there should definitely be a Red Hand flying along side our Union Flag and Saltire, in fact it's a disgrace that it isnt, the amount of Ulstermen who loyalty follow us and have for generations and supported and loved this club deserve to have their flag above our stadium, Ulster and its people have been a major influence or our Club and its history and that should be more openly recognised by the Club itself, sadly its not due to the way it would be portrayed by the media which is utter hypocrisy the club should be challenging

would defo have a flute band as long as they don't play penny arcade or any other non sectarian songs

don't care about the food, I'm usually mad wi it at games and eatins cheatin 😎

i was one who thot moving them to the corner might be a bad idea. but after Saturday ill happily admit I was wrong. it was fantastic and I hope they never get the broomy ever again and not one of they rotten knuckle draggers ever gets to sit in my seat ever again. I sit in BF4 and im sure my brothers in Broomloan front and read 4&5 and in govan front 1&2 like myself loved lording it over and silencing they cunts and look forward to it the next time

I'd build a bigger barricade to protect the tarriers, id build it 50 feet tall around the gallowgate and Royston and it won't have an opening, don't know to do about the smell but ill think about it and get back to yous

and i would implement a standing section in CF with @Copland bear as the guy at the front with the megaphone

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Good post mate

i wouldn't take away the saltire, but there should definitely be a Red Hand flying along side our Union Flag and Saltire, in fact it's a disgrace that it isnt, the amount of Ulstermen who loyalty follow us and have for generations and supported and loved this club deserve to have their flag above our stadium, Ulster and its people have been a major influence or our Club and its history and that should be more openly recognised by the Club itself, sadly its not due to the way it would be portrayed by the media which is utter hypocrisy the club should be challenging

would defo have a flute band as long as they don't play penny arcade or any other non sectarian songs

don't care about the food, I'm usually mad wi it at games and eatins cheatin 😎

i was one who thot moving them to the corner might be a bad idea. but after Saturday ill happily admit I was wrong. it was fantastic and I hope they never get the broomy ever again and not one of they rotten knuckle draggers ever gets to sit in my seat ever again. I sit in BF4 and im sure my brothers in Broomloan front and read 4&5 and in govan front 1&2 like myself loved lording it over and silencing they cunts and look forward to it the next time

I'd build a bigger barricade to protect the tarriers, id build it 50 feet tall around the gallowgate and Royston and it won't have an opening, don't know to do about the smell but ill think about it and get back to yous

and i would implement a standing section in CF with @Copland bear as the guy at the front with the megaphone

A Tri colour and a Saltire side by side on Royston Road next to the traffick lights at St Rocks school.

Taig cunts.

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A Tri colour and a Saltire side by side on Royston Road next to the traffick lights at St Rocks school.

Taig cunts.

Kinda see what you mean mate, yes, the Nationalists have hijacked the Saltire for their own ends, the bastards have hijacked Scotland for their own ends, I'll always see the Saltire as our flag, and a huge part of the Union flag, remember that was hijacked by the far right, with the rise of Nationalism, the Union flag is now mainstream again, the saltire will be again, when we rid ourselves of the disease that is the snp, and their rancid followers.