*** The Official The Masters 2019 Thread ***

11 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Is that to allow US broadcasters a viewer advantage?

You get featured groups and Amen corner on Sky prior to the main coverage but the main live coverage won't be until about 8 sadly.

Why is the Masters not on TV in the morning?

Unfortunately for fans around the world, the start of The Masters will not be shown on TV on Thursday or Friday morning.

The decision is down to Augusta officials who are working carefully to protect its prestige and exclusivity.

Therefore they are willing to give up millions of dollars in television revenue to protect their brand.

As part of normal protocol, they have decided to restrict viewing until after 3pm US time on the opening two days of the competition.

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Think the fact he won over a million and tried to pay his caddy £5k tells everything you need to know.

I remember feeling hatred towards him with that. I'm sure he said something mental like the caddy is happy, as it's 2/3 times what he usually gets or some shite 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

I remember feeling hatred towards him with that. I'm sure he said something mental like the caddy is happy, as it's 2/3 times what he usually gets or some shite 

Aye he’s just a cunt. The normal agreement in golf is the caddie gets 10%. 5k as opposed to £100,000k is just ridiculous. Caddy should have wrapped his putter right off his skull.