Pre Season

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Seeded for Q1 and most likely Q2.

Unseeded in Q3 and depends on who we draw in Q3 if we would be seeds in a play off round if we get there.

We got some decentish draws last year albeit osijek were decent as were maribor.

Ufa were a tough side to break down but I hope we get something similar this season 

49 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

This could come back and bite me on the arse. But I would take getting out of Europe early if it means we can just concentrate 100% on winning the League. 

A dilema. This season has been a long one. Some players fifty games plus. It does take it's toll. Should we qualify, we simply cannot play the same players game after game. The first half of the season is when it's all happening and the markers laid down for the league. Europe gets in the way of that. If we qualify for the group, the money is guaranteed and the results less important, so Gerrard seriously needs to rotate players and field so called weakened sides in Europe and leave the strongest for the league challenge. The English clubs do it when their bigger clubs are in the EL.

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

We got some decentish draws last year albeit osijek were decent as were maribor.

Ufa were a tough side to break down but I hope we get something similar this season 

Could have been a lot worse tbf. Especially in last round! 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Every other cunt in London confused that day because Millwall have mates :lol:

Ha ha that’s probably about right 😀. Was in the Chelsea end one night at Stamford Bridge , FA cup game v millwall absolute madness, mounted police round the perimeter of the pitch st half time trying to stop cunts battling 😂. Ended up millwall won on penalties with John spencer missing the last one for Chelsea. I ended up getting truncheoned off the police for being on the pitch after it ended ha ha, not that I had much choice as I was right behind the goal that the penalties were taken and everycunt behind me burst on lol 

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Millwall in general would be pretty surprised by the enthusiastic fanfare in attendance as well tbh 

I'd say some of them would be but they have a pretty big Rangers following who are fully aware of our size. 

I don't have an account on their forum but I like to keep an eye on how they're doing. Wonderful family club :lol:

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd say some of them would be but they have a pretty big Rangers following who are fully aware of our size. 

I don't have an account on their forum but I like to keep an eye on how they're doing. Wonderful family club :lol:

It was funny, was watching one of their televised cup games earlier this season, and that’s what was portrayed, and they kept showing stands with young children and old guys all together etc, then it panned round to one section, and it was just full of mentalists ha ha and I thought, that’s the millwall I remember from going to football in England lol 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Genuinely considering on searching for that thread you mentioned earlier 😂

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

It was funny, was watching one of their televised cup games earlier this season, and that’s what was portrayed, and they kept showing stands with young children and old guys all together etc, then it panned round to one section, and it was just full of mentalists ha ha and I thought, that’s the millwall I remember from going to football in England lol 

I think their cover photo on FB is funny, it makes it look like it's a club that all the kids support :lol:

Then you see their fans and it's like Stone Island had a fire sale 

Screenshot_20190503-225933.png