Pre Season

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Prob been specially archived due to its legendary status.

For some reason I can't get into any of their past threads about us against them now but there's still individual posts highlighting their dislike of the taigs :lol:

Screenshot_20190503-230451.png

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think their cover photo on FB is funny, it makes it look like it's a club that all the kids support :lol:

Then you see their fans and it's like Stone Island had a fire sale 

Screenshot_20190503-225933.png

Ha ha superb. Bring them in young and turn them into hooligans yaasss. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

No the night but I'm working so need to go hame :lol:

Ha ha no worries mate, I didn’t even get in till about 830 from work the day, cunt of a shift in Edinburgh, hate working through there anyway but the money was decent and although it was a two day job rattled it today so got on it as soon as I got back ha ha 

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Right up for it.

I'll book a week off in work and wear an all inclusive wrist band. Make it feel authentic. 

all in inclusive mate. Free woodpecker for everyone 

7 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Indeed mate, especially during the late 80s early 90s when they battered rival firms and left card saying you’ve now been ethnically cleansed by C18 ha ha. 

:lol:

I shown this to my girlfriend and she stared at me and said "seriously how can you like Millwall fuck sake" 

An interesting club with a colourful atmosphere

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I shown this to my girlfriend and she stared at me and said "seriously how can you like Millwall fuck sake" 

Indeed mate, the funniest part of the whole situation at that time was they had black lunatics running with their firm too ha ha. On a side note the wife is currently arguing with taigs on FB on some Glasgow page as someone asked if the royal baby had arrived yet, she’s getting pelters by taigs saying this is a Scottish page etc get that to fuck, so the wife’s asking everyone of the traitorist bastards if they realise Glasgow is infact part of Britain. One cunt even liked her comment ffs, strange folk. Don’t think I’d last long on FB to be fair ha ha 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Indeed mate, the funniest part of the whole situation at that time was they had black lunatics running with their firm too ha ha. On a side note the wife is currently arguing with taigs on FB on some Glasgow page as someone asked if the royal baby had arrived yet, she’s getting pelters by taigs saying this is a Scottish page etc get that to fuck, so the wife’s asking everyone of the traitorist bastards if they realise Glasgow is infact part of Britain. One cunt even liked her comment ffs, strange folk. Don’t think I’d last long on FB to be fair ha ha 

I looked for your FB after meeting you in Aberdeen mate, your wife posted under a photo of me and @Mr Soprano and I clicked into her profile to try find you but wasn't to be obviously :lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I looked for your FB after meeting you in Aberdeen mate, your wife posted under a photo of me and @Mr Soprano and I clicked into her profile to try find you but wasn't to be obviously :lol:

Ha ha just add her instead mate, I was on it a while about 7 years back but got it to fuck with all the strange Rangers fans backing every cunt that was shafting our club. 

Shes just posted now, so is this group that’s supposed For Glaswegians just for people hating Britain when we’re actually part of the uk to ha ha she’ll get some interesting responses from that 😂

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

She doesn't know you like I do ❤🇬🇧

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Ha ha just add her instead mate, I was on it a while about 7 years back but got it to fuck with all the strange Rangers fans backing every cunt that was shafting our club. 

Shes just posted now, so is this group that’s supposed For Glaswegians just for people hating Britain when we’re actually part of the uk to ha ha she’ll get some interesting responses from that 😂

That's my cousin ya pervert :lol:

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Even now the Rangers pages are full of spastics man :lol: